Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Negro's pulling fine white babes? What the f...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
So I was at this real mundane party tonight and the only thing I saw that could get me hard was this white HB8. We get talking and she says "you and my boyfriend are alot alike" (****en fantastic, should've just gone caveman instead some timid pvssy Pee Wee Herman:rolleyes: )

Turns out her boyfriend was here and she has the balls to bring him over to the convo. First off I can't believe my ****ing eyes. This dude is about my height (6'2") and about the same build, but he's black, and this is her boyfriend?

First I thought these 2 were playing me for a fool but then they have a game of tonsil hockey infront of me and that changes things. No biggie, but I do notice that, in Sydney anyway, alot more of my colored friends are taking away our white women. Not aboriginals, these guys are either ****en half pakistany half aussie. Or 1 quater African American 1 quater south african 1 quater indian and 1 quat auzzie.

Now this guy was nothing special, is there something that appeals to white girls. Do they just think negros are all bad boys or what? Someone should tell these girls just coz he moved here from compton or whatever don't mean he's from NWA.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha that is funny stuff...

In the states, many black girls think that the white girls are stealing the black men.

I am surprised at the hint of animosity in your voice, as if black guys don't deserve or aren't good enough for white girls...very wrong my man.

It all depends on the taste, many girls like to try something different then your white dude. I know I can pull white girls just as easily as black girls.

Chill man...and go find you a fine black honey.

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
No biggie, but I do notice that, in Sydney anyway, alot more of my colored friends are taking away our white women. /B]

I always find it funny when some idiot says something like this. Just because a woman is the same race as you, it doesn't mean you own her, fool. They are not YOUR white women.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Negro's pulling fine white babes? What the f...

Originally posted by Teen Spirit
I always find it funny when some idiot says something like this. Just because a woman is the same race as you, it doesn't mean you own her, fool. They are not YOUR white women.
hehe, did ya catch this reply bigwillystyle?

Just curious bigwillystyle, have you ever dated an aboriginal girl?

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd hate to be the one that brings up the whole 'size matters' thing. :cool:
Us brothers just got the genetics for the equipment.
It could be a factor.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of gulping down the hater-aide while you post here BW, why don't you try girls that aren't white? I don't know how much diversity you have in Sydney, but there are plenty of asian, spanish, hell even some black girls that will go for some white d!ck. I have the feeling if you were getting yours, you wouldn't really give a damn what race anyone else is dating.

Reaction score
Originally posted by deeman
I'd hate to be the one that brings up the whole 'size matters' thing. :cool:
Us brothers just got the genetics for the equipment.
It could be a factor.
It's not just the size of our equipment young brotha. It's how us folks us it. I've been told I don't know how many times by white women that we know how to use our bodies better.

Whites tend to come from the head.

Latins tend to come from the heart..hence latin lovers.

Blacks (not negroes, since nobody uses that term anymore) we come from the body. Why?

Because our motor skills are better connected to our bodies. Our senses are more intune with our bodies which makes us more sexual. Sexual equals sexy to white women once they have had a taste. We tend to be more verbal and outspoken in the bedroom.

Whites stay locked up in their heads because they come from the head. They are more cereberally connected.

No offense against the northern europeans but the colder the climate the less connected to the body they tend to be. The optimum word is tend...cause this shyt can be developed and learned.

White women are attracted to the energy of black men when we fawk. Since they are used to white guys who just slam it and get off and then along comes brotha's who are raised to get the girl off first then do your deed...no wonder they are jumping on our band wagon.

PlayaSupreme

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

PlayerSupreme:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

I've noticed that there are certain caucasians on this site who hate seeing white women with brotha's...this guy big willy must be one of em.

Musta been raised way in the outback so to speak.

What say yee Sart? And Austrailian Pimp and Clooney?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, soon someone is gonna be posting on how me and my friend (white guys) steal the black girls (his wife and my girlfriend are black.) :rolleyes:

"If your rap is crappy, her pussy ain't getting your tappy."

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
It's not just the size of our equipment young brotha. It's how us folks us it. I've been told I don't know how many times by white women that we know how to use our bodies better.

Whites tend to come from the head.

Latins tend to come from the heart..hence latin lovers.

Blacks (not negroes, since nobody uses that term anymore) we come from the body. Why?

Because our motor skills are better connected to our bodies. Our senses are more intune with our bodies which makes us more sexual. Sexual equals sexy to white women once they have had a taste. We tend to be more verbal and outspoken in the bedroom.

Whites stay locked up in their heads because they come from the head. They are more cereberally connected.

No offense against the northern europeans but the colder the climate the less connected to the body they tend to be. The optimum word is tend...cause this shyt can be developed and learned.

White women are attracted to the energy of black men when we fawk. Since they are used to white guys who just slam it and get off and then along comes brotha's who are raised to get the girl off first then do your deed...no wonder they are jumping on our band wagon.

PlayaSupreme

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

PlayerSupreme:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

I've noticed that there are certain caucasians on this site who hate seeing white women with brotha's...this guy big willy must be one of em.

Musta been raised way in the outback so to speak.

What say yee Sart? And Austrailian Pimp and Clooney?

some of those chicks in that have smokin bodies! you're the man

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't mind white girls hookin up with blacks, but if i ever found out a girl i was dating had done it, i'dump her immediately.

black males are more likely to carry HIV or AIDS... i don't want to pick up a disease from a white girl who has been with a black man....

up to december 2002 there were 21,706 cases of AIDS from black males through HETEROSEXUAL contact, as opposed to 6,521 for white males...

that means if you bang a white girl who has been with a black man, you are 3 times as more likely to pick up AIDS...

that's not a number i'm going to mess with...

http://www.avert.org/usastatr.htm

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
i don't mind white girls hookin up with blacks, but if i ever found out a girl i was dating had done it, i'dump her immediately.

black males are more likely to carry HIV or AIDS... i don't want to pick up a disease from a white girl who has been with a black man....

up to december 2002 there were 21,706 cases of AIDS from black males through HETEROSEXUAL contact, as opposed to 6,521 for white males...

that means if you bang a white girl who has been with a black man, you are 3 times as more likely to pick up AIDS...

that's not a number i'm going to mess with...

http://www.avert.org/usastatr.htm
dude...are you narrow minded or what?

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sharpshooter
dude...are you narrow minded or what?
i just gave the facts... i didn't say anything racist at all... i look at data and interpret it logically... maybe you should start doing the same...

these "narrow-minded" comments are just personal attacks... let's keep this on a professional level...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack

That's not even close to being true...
Read that chart and the footnotes again.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called a "fetish".

You know, white guys who chase after "oriental chicks".

White women who travel to Indonesia, Thailand, or South America to get banged by the local studs.

Asian guys always going for blondes.

People have deep seated preferences which are often based upon culture, upbringing, taboo desires, and just plain old variety.

Black guys (assuming you're tall & built) have an advantange in that hip hop culture gives them a big boost. They don't have to utliize their "skills" as much as play off the "fetish white girls" to get easy lays.

On the other hand, if you're a short, scrawny brotha, then you got MAJOR problems.

Whatever. There are plenty of Asian and Latina girls who only go for WHITE guys. Asian girls who only stick with Asian men. Asian men who refuse to date Asian women and only go for white girls. So now there are a lot of white girls who only go for COLORED guys. That's the way the world works.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats this world coming to

I think there is another statistic on that site talking about how ignorance is a disease. But its a good thing it aint contagious. .... Take opinions like these to the NEO nazi boards Knick.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr

What an idiot this BigWillyStyle is!

I prefer not to throw in my wisdom but just a note that it is this kind of mentality that tends to segment the world rather than bring it together.

Peace!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Negroes" are pulling "your" fine white babes because you white guys can't hold your sh!t down. :p

And this coming from probably the whitest guy on this forum. :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
And this coming from probably the whitest guy on this forum. :D
I HIGHLY doubt that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.