Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neghits are worthless...find out why

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even with my 15 truths, I am still adamantly against neghits. For the uninformed, a neghit is basically a slanderous/humorous comment. Too slanderous and you might thought of as Will the Woman Beater and too humorous and it will probably go right over her head. The just right kind of neghit might work in extreme cases but no matter how hot a woman is, she will slander herself if she is attracted to you! I'm serious.

Why?

She is submitting to you, going to the animal force inside of us. Why do you think some girls purposely do worse than their men? Thats how they are. Neghits in reality really are not needed and most likely ruin your chances. Take this story. In one of my classes, I'm painting and this HB9 (hot chick with a ghetto ass, my personal fave) or so was looking at my painting and said it looked great (which I liked my use of color but anyway). Her stuff looked way better than mine and I said her stuff looked great she made fun of how crappy it was! In fact she continued to make fun of how she can never steady her hand and so on.

In essence, this chick destructed her artifical society laden pedestal and raised mine above her. As you guess, I got her number but told her I was busy and who knows when I will have time to call her and then proceeded to walk with me (out of her way) until I went to another class. I see her in class anyway.

"You're just bragging" No I'm not...chump. What I'm saying is that if a girl is really that attracted to you, she will submit to you. Don't get it twisted.

Some girls don't approach. So here is something that worked for me. I call it the "Compliment Approach." This works great for me because I take art classes but who knows what you can apply that for. This happened at different times so it wasn't necessarily inspired recently but the pieces began to fit. Anyway, the compliment approach is a litmus test to gauge her level of IL.

"Wow, I really like your painting, especially this part, etc."

Thanks.
Thanks! See I wanted to change this...

The red part is the unenthusiastic "Thanks." Odds are that no matter how much DJing you do, good luck but the odds are not in your favor. The green is good because in a way she is asking for your approval or submitting. It also is a great conversation opener as it immediately breaks the ice with talking about art. Girls who are attracted to you love genuine compliments because you are approving of their existence. Same goes for making fun of them...its funny how it can work both ways.

DO NOT give her insincere comments. I like to think the more genuine comments you give, the more genuine response you will get. Saying "Good drawing" or "Good job cooking" is like the generic "You look beautiful" which means you c0ckblocked yourself. Unless she wants you which won't change a thing.

In conclusion, if the attractiveness is there, the girl will destroy her own pedestals and raise yours up. This doesn't have to be about art. Most girls for as hot as some are, still have minimal confidence and self esteem. They will often diss themselves just to submit to you. So end neghits NOW.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I. personally have limited success with negs (i am not very good at coming up with them, on the spot) I do see how they can be good. Eric Smith, what you are talking about, in my opinion, requires the girl to already be attracted to you. However, girls who are not initially attracted to you will not remove themselves from their natural pedistal. I can see why you are against negs, but I think that most HBs need to hear a neg or two.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LordBrian
I. personally have limited success with negs (i am not very good at coming up with them, on the spot) I do see how they can be good. Eric Smith, what you are talking about, in my opinion, requires the girl to already be attracted to you. However, girls who are not initially attracted to you will not remove themselves from their natural pedistal. I can see why you are against negs, but I think that most HBs need to hear a neg or two.
Of course this is for girls that are attracted to you, I mentioned that. However even neghits don't guarantee success, some will hate you even more, some will not care and think of herself as the unofficial queen, and some will like it. I'm just saying if a girl is attracted to you (eyes, you know the drill) then neghits are not needed.

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i think neghit r for girls who thinks they r better then everyone esle cuz all the guys that had been after her made her think that way by doing all those AFC stuff and so u neghit her to let her kno u arent a AFC like the others and therefore she find u interested cuz u show her that u arent a wuss

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
es_mer8, you're eric smith?

Anyway, about neg HITs, there is nothing unbelievable about a girl liking you, if you were hoping some of us would be surprised you should've posted in the High School forum...

Anyway, clearly, if a girl is interested in you, there's a lot of things you don't need to do. But the purpose of a NEG is not that, its to get the other girls too. If I talk to an HB9 I'll definitely drop 2 neghits on her. And your definition of a neghit seems a little off... a neghit is like:

"I like your nails... are they real?" (almost always no) followed with "Oh... well, they're nice anyway." The point is not to be an ass or seem contrived, rather to make a woman aware that she is not a goddess. Your title "neghits are worthless... find out why" is a worthless title. NegHits are KEY, just because you can think of one dumb example in an art-class doesn't prove shit to me. ALso, the chick could just as easily be fishing for compliments when she tells you her work is bad.

Negs rule the world.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Oxide enters*

Now, that, I got me some Seagram's gin
Everybody got they cups, but they ain't chipped in
Now this types of ****, happens all the time
You got to get yours but fool I gotta get mine

Neg hits... yeah, those "super powerful shells that make MODELS fall for you cause you showed her she isnt perfect!" HELL YEAH.
Oh man, these work everytime!!

I see this hot girl in my class.. So i walk up and think "ill show ya how to be with a player".. so i come up and go "Hey, you are fat!" She looks as if she has a stroke, then smiles, looks down and jumps on my lap, trying to make out with me! Hell yeah!

Kids , cmon now. This is one of those things that sounds GREAT on paper, but in real life this is fukking stupid. This doesnt work with most girl. You see, being "aloof" attracts attention *****s, where being confident and cool attracts most girls.

So why not be yourself?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neg hits are worthless?! depends on your meaning of worth.

if the woman you are interested in already has high IL, then, negs hits aren't going to make a situation better. if she's diggin you, then keep doing whatever it is you're doing. neg hitting/teasing/or being overtly callous may make you seem like an a$$hole rather than playful.

neg hits ARE of worth when a woman has to be brought down from her pedistal. face it, a hb9+ hears how beautiful she is every day by 500 different men commenting on her eyes, hair, face, a$$, blah, blah, blah.

a neg hit is a different approach in conversing with women. you can supplicate and give the attention wh0re the compliments about her beauty she wants. or you can neg hit her and bring the girl down from the pedistal built in her own mind by all the other AFC's compliments...by neg hitting, you start making her feel less confident of her radiant beauty that is enforced by all those other AFC's. IMO, you become of more value to her. you become a challenge for her to show you that she's great, that she's gorgeous, that she is what all those other men say she is...she'll try to prove it to you because why? because now you are the challenge.

in this approach, it actually can level the playing field. and if it doesn't, then why the hell do you want to be dating an attention wh0re anyway? neg hit, be the C/F fella you are, and let the field be even...if she doesn't supplicate to you..then...NEXT!!!

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide, thats not a neghit. The scenario you said looked stupid even on paper, congrats: "You are fat" is an insult, not a NEG hit, look up good neghits, you'll never see anything that dumb. A neghit is used to knock girls of their pedestal, not kick them in the kneecap. A neghit would be like:
"I like your nails, are they real?" (almost always the answer is no). then you sai=y "oh, well they're nice anyway" and then you focus on others. The purpose of the neghit is to have her discover that you don't adore her looks, in fact you can see flaw, the neg itself is not insulting or overly flirtatious, its honest, and the HB will then struggle to regain her composure. Calling her fat is stupid, please don't gravitate to extremes to make an extremely dumb point.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mv, the whole point of that part was to ridicule the neg-hit.

Mate, people LOVE when they know others understand they are human. Women especially love when their guy understands they are not perfect. You do not need this bullsh!t to make them feel more insecure.

You can keep brining up that stupid nail example, but go ahead and use it, i wish u good luck.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God what has happened to these forums.

Soon people will be making threads talking about "The bible is completely wrong, just buy the girl flowers, be yourself, and be nice and sensitive to her needs". Goddamn, keep this AFC sh*t to yourself man. My opinion is not based on what others or the bible say, even though i took it into consideration. In my experiences, ive tried and done stuff you're saying and what others are saying and im telling you, it wont work.

I cosign the slapping..

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg hits are for chicks who honestly believe they're too good for you. Plain and simple. They don't make her more interested or attracted to you. They will hopefully make her try to prove to you her value to you because you don't seem to kiss her ass like you're supposed to, which is when you work your game. :)

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the uninformed, a neghit is basically a slanderous/humorous comment.

Dude, you have the wrong definition. No wonder Negs are not working for you.

A neg is a comment that could be taken as a compliment or insult. The power comes from its ambiguity. There are so many definitions on the net, just do a search.

You cannot just neg a chick and think that it will create attraction. You have to calibrate to see how much you need to neg a girl. Sometimes a chick whom you classify as a HB8 might only need 1 if she is LSE. But if she is surrounded by guys who are trying to pick her up, her self esteem will be up and hence you might need to neg her a couple of times.

What I'm saying is that if a girl is really that attracted to you, she will submit to you.

How does that support your argument that negs don't work?

Negs should not be used on chicks that are attracted already anyway. They are a tactic to be used to gain attraction.

So your tip really adds nothing revolutionary.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Destini's child ^^^ :D

All of the guys IN THIS THREAD who bash negs, have no clue what it is.

E. Smith - there's no b1tch shield in the classroom which you have to remove u dumbass. Even more, AFAIK art classes have no other purpose than flirting and hookin up. ;)

blah - I don't argue with the infidels :D

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont use negs, you WONT pull the babes. They love this sh*t, its a way to muck around with them and flirt at the same time, while showing them you are not intimidated.

Dont use them if you dont want, just be prepared to pull desperate and dateless ugs.

StimulI

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's bullsh!t...You gotta nock a b!tch off her pedistal if she's on one.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eric Smith
Even with my 15 truths, I am still adamantly against neghits. For the uninformed, a neghit is basically a slanderous/humorous comment. Too slanderous and you might thought of as Will the Woman Beater and too humorous and it will probably go right over her head. The just right kind of neghit might work in extreme cases but no matter how hot a woman is, she will slander herself if she is attracted to you! I'm serious.
There are no absolutes in a females reaction like that....
Some girls don't approach. So here is something that worked for me. I call it the "Compliment Approach." This works great for me because I take art classes but who knows what you can apply that for. This happened at different times so it wasn't necessarily inspired recently but the pieces began to fit. Anyway, the compliment approach is a litmus test to gauge her level of IL.

"Wow, I really like your painting, especially this part, etc."

Thanks.
Thanks! See I wanted to change this...

The red part is the unenthusiastic "Thanks." Odds are that no matter how much DJing you do, good luck but the odds are not in your favor. The green is good because in a way she is asking for your approval or submitting. It also is a great conversation opener as it immediately breaks the ice with talking about art. Girls who are attracted to you love genuine compliments because you are approving of their existence. Same goes for making fun of them...its funny how it can work both ways.
No, the simple thanks might come from MANY things. Bad mood, shyness, overconfidence, whatever. But yes the "See I wanted to change this..." reply where she undermines herself does mean she is submitting to you.

DO NOT give her insincere comments. I like to think the more genuine comments you give, the more genuine response you will get. Saying "Good drawing" or "Good job cooking" is like the generic "You look beautiful" which means you c0ckblocked yourself. Unless she wants you which won't change a thing.
Of course, you should never lie or be false, this can most often be seen right through and fvck everything up for you.

In conclusion, if the attractiveness is there, the girl will destroy her own pedestals and raise yours up. This doesn't have to be about art. Most girls for as hot as some are, still have minimal confidence and self esteem. They will often diss themselves just to submit to you. So end neghits NOW. [/B]
I've gotten many girls without any work at all, just met them once, sent them an SMS and they've invited me to them for homecooked meals, wine, massages whatever but they never ever submitted to me before I had bedded them. They would compliment me, flirt and what not but never submit like that.... Even one girl gave no signs of interest at all before 5 mins before she was to leave our group...

Neghits actually has its use/work.... If you meet a really hot girl or some girl with alot of confidence/attitude they will bring down her *****yness asap and she will respect you, IF IT'S DONE RIGHT. That is in a playfull but almost sincere way.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by NMMWCR
Get a clue men. Insulting a girl does not make her want you more. You've been sold a bill of goods on that point. :rolleyes:

*cough* http://www.seducingwomen101.com *cough*
Did you even read this post?

A neg is a comment that could be taken as a compliment or insult. The power comes from its ambiguity. There are so many definitions on the net, just do a search.
Get a clue. :rolleyes: