Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEGGING an FHM model..PLUS something i need help with

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah aryt..first the "kinda" good stuff....

So i was in this FHM opening party in the Philippines. Apparently, the only hot girls i saw were the FHM models. The rest were fuglies, fags, or ofcourse horny guys. haha..anwyays...so im walking around with my friends and decided..u know what? were not gona get any with these ugly girls, lets hit on the models. So i see this model walking around, socializing, GETTING pictures with people. Then BOOM my DJ senses came in. I went up to her, then went...
"Hi, would u mind taking our picture(points at me and my friends)
THE LOOK ON HER FACE!!!! hahahhaha anyways, i duno, but i think i came off too much of an *******??!? she took off. So i kinda need help there...was that being too much of an *******?

2nd scenario. Theres this girl in school,a cover girl actually, from a magazine. Anyways, so i see her around school, and from time to time, theres def. eye contact. Cant say its good though, she just kinda stares then looks away in a ****y kind of way. I know i knw bad move, shouldve approached right away. Anyways, i see her today, and she dyed her hair black. So i was wondering, when i see her tom. would it be cool if i go..."ey..(grabs her hand as she passes by) stares at her eye,,,then examines her hair...."ur hair looked much better before..." from there, should i continue to talk to her? or should i go mysterious..and just walk away like i dont give a **** what she will react to it. WOULD it be ok if i said that? Coz remember, we dont really KNOW each other yet. All eye contact, so yea.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You know what, textbook wise, what you said to the chick was good... unfortunately a large number of these chicks are attention *****s who lap up all the attention their given, and if she doesn't place sufficient initial worth in you then she'll take it as an insult rather than a neg-hit... I've seen different guys approach that exact kind of chick with different results, some get scowled at, then a very small number who she can see the worth in (Note: worth in her mind translates as financial standing), she'll laugh at and become super-flirty with...

2. Girls are super-sensitive about their hair, even cover girls and models... if you tell her that her hair looked better before then on a good 90% of approaches, you're going nowhere... it would make much more sense to make an comment totally unrelated to her hair, or at least don't neg-hit her on her hair...

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
but what do u suggest i say to her then? Coz by now, saying hi would be a bit awkward. We kinda know each other through face already. Or would u suggest nexting her instead?

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
It’s not all about negs I'm going to tweak your scenario do this and it should spark interest.

When you see her approach, stop in front of her, put your hands on her shoulders and hold her at arm’s length (in a non threatening way obviously) and say "I love the new hair style" (say it sincerely as if you really mean it). After you do this just walk away, remember maintain eye contact while you are talking to her.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer using social gatherings in that kind of situation... in my opinion it's an especially good way to counteract failing to do something initially, but obviously, whether this is a viable approach depends on whether or not opportunities exist for you to be at the same parties etc etc...

You've just got to drop in there with a smart comment... you're opportunity to be C&F has kind of eroded now, but if you're in the cafeteria line for some food, then you can make that small talk about the food items, what you hope to be available today etc etc. to open the door to bigger things...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first approach was money...depending on how you came across. If you were sincere and polite about it and she still came across as a bytch then she did you a favor by running because your entire experience with her would have been about keeping her pacified and happy...like a big fvcking baby. On the other hand, if you came across like a ****y prick then your entire scheme was transparent and you deserved what you got.

Models are weird. Most aren't worth approaching, the ones that will give you any sort of shot you'll have to be extremely delicate with their egos and yet come across like you couldn't care less at the same time. Models are approached by the rich and famous so one 'mistake' by an average joe and you'll be replaced.

The second approach idea is awful. That's not a 'neg', it's a direct insult.

I, for one, don't believe in negs because I want the woman to feel comfortable and like she can connect with me...not like she has to be on edge because I'm picking apart her self-esteem. Most guys feel like they have to neg because they view the girl as being "hotter" and higher than he is and to him it's a way to knock her down in HIS own mind. A better way to go about it would be to actually see that she already is on your level, and you believing she is 'higher' is your OWN issue going on in your head so it is you who needs some kind of tune-up, not her.

Get into a good conversation with her...you can even start it with: "Hey, what's up? I see you around a lot, what's your name? The new hair looks....fancy. Why did you change it? "

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
u konw what..that is the BEST thing ive ever heard fromthese forums! haha and yet its so simple! haha Thanks guys, and espeically to the last post, i agree, i tihink the reason why me negging girls is that i see them as HIGHER than me. No matter what i say, or how much i say im DJ, deep inside, i still think theyr on a higher level than me. The problem isnt with them, or what i say, but its on myself. Thanks guys! !!! cheres!