Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neg hits ...some textbook examples

Poosy Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wow, you look great, have you lost some weight"

"That top your wearing is really nice, my friend xxxx has one just like it"

"You're having the ravioli? Great, I really admire a woman who's not afraid of taking in a few extra calories"

"Your hair looks fantastic. I can't even see your roots"

These are just some quick ones off the top of my head. Can anyone post some more or critique these so I can get a better idea of how to use neg hits?

[This message has been edited by Poosy Marauder (edited 08-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Poosy Marauder (edited 08-27-2001).]

indiorunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
The second one is not as good as the rest, in my opinion.
Also, neg Hitting on a woman's weight is a good idea...most women are verry insecure about their weight. The whole idea is to approach the insecurities right?

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by indiorunner:
The second one is not as good as the rest, in my opinion.
Also, neg Hitting on a woman's weight is a good idea...most women are verry insecure about their weight. The whole idea is to approach the insecurities right?
I disagree. Women HATE to be seen wearing the same thing as other women. I don't mind if a guy shows up wearing the same thing I am wearing. It just shows he has good taste!

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poosy Marauder:

"That top your wearing is really nice, my friend xxxx has one just like it"

Maybe change friend xxxx to grandmother. ; )

Poosy Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more textbook examples from others would be helpfull.

For example, I work with a blonde (who I'm deeply in lust with) who's an 8 or 9.

Any ideas?

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Im seeing a pattern now... So is it more of a "Ive decided that Im going to give you a compliment, but its going to come with some cost?" type of thing?
Too many times I think Im giving a neg hit, but sometimes it comes off as being just plain negative.

Poosy Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My impression of the psycology of the neg hit is this:

Some women think they are princesses and are used to having men falling at their feet.
You distinguish yourself by knocking them off their pedastal but the clever part is this:

You wrap the insult in a compliment, kind of like a Trojan horse, so they can't really complain about what you have just said.

It puts the 8-9-10 category women off balance and gives you the upper hand confidence wise in the interaction.

The final point is this. Most people forget the last 100 compliments they receive but remember the 1 negative thing they heard.
If she remembers your neg hit, then she remembers the interaction with you but not in a completely negative way.

Come on guys, I think this is a powerful but difficult to master tactic . Any other thoughts?

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I never thought about it as "knocking them" off their pedistole. I just used it b/c it would get a reaction. Good way to put it. Another userfull tool .

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I know told me the other day she was at a party and there were 2 ugly girls making fools of themselves.
So I said "Really? You and who else?"

(with neg hits its also the delivery that counts - you gotta show you're not a downright a$$hole when delivering the blow)

There are others like:
"You could've been a model, if you were better looking".

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a textbook classic:

“Your make-up is more natural looking than usual”

Can anyone…critique these so I can get a better idea of how to use neg hits?
"Wow, you look great, have you lost some weight", "That top your wearing is really nice, my friend xxxx has one just like it", and "Your hair looks fantastic. I can't even see your roots"

Those negs all have one thing in common…you shot them up, then you shot them down. A great way to neg is to first compliment them, then immediately shoot them down in one or two sentences.

The trick is to confuse them by bringing them up while bringing them down so she neither interprets it as a compliment nor an insult. (Ex. “I like your nails, are they Lee’s?”) If you’re a master complimenter, you’ll have no problem being a master neg hitter.

“Five minutes alone I’m already on the bone”
-Johnny Blaze

[This message has been edited by Pimpologist (edited 08-29-2001).]

Poosy Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this one:

"Have you done any modeling? I mean hand modelling of course"

Poosy Marauder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about using neg hits once you're in an LTR.

I've always thought of them more as a weapon of breaking through the defences of ice princesses.

[This message has been edited by Poosy Marauder (edited 08-30-2001).]

Sir Charles

Reaction score
Man! You guys are jerks!... Deal me in. Somehow I know it's right, but let me play the devil's advocate. I'm new at this so give me some idiot space. But how is it that she responds so well to negative hits? Who could treat a sweet girl like that? I mean c'mon..., "my grandmother"? Somehow I don't think I could score with this! Someone fill me in...

HardCoreby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in my opinion, one of the many ways women are the opposite of men is in the way they derive attention. It's pretty obvious most men want positive attention right off the bat and hate getting neg hitted. Most women would rather pay attention to the guy who gives her negative attention because he stands out from all the other suckers that are just kissing her ass. Most women (especially those that let their looks carry them) are insecure and need someone to lead them and take control. With neg hits you show you are a leader and not a follower, IMHO.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly HC, you've got to show them you are you aren't afraid to say what's on your mind. By using neg hitting it works wonders. The girl will be trying to figure you out, because you're sending them on an emotional roller coaster and they love that stuff. The better looking the girl, the better is works. I just recently started using these techniques and they work almost flawlessly.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

RockandRoll!

Don Juan
Reaction score
neg hits work wicked when your teasing a girl.like making fun of her hair make-up etc.teasing and neg hits are a deadly combo!

RockandRoll!

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your lucky enough to be getting laid at the time and there not acting wild enough get off them and tell them they suck!trust me the next lay will be one you'll never forget!i'm still licking my wounds months later!all girls wanna be a rocking ride!its nasty.but it works.

RockandRoll!

Don Juan
Reaction score
quite bold!but you got to do what you got to do!also neg hits and sex rock....actually neg hits just rule all together.hahah!