Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neg Hits Aren't Working...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I guess that to be politically correct we can't call these guys @ssholes, they are now just '****y and funny.' :rolleyes:

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i kept trying neg. hits so she would like me
lol, and are you sure you undertstand what neg hits are for?
Hi, i'm david, that shirt is fu cking ugly
that's not a neg hit, that's an insult.

It's a line that has to be carefully walked. For example she might have spent hours in front of the mirror that morning working with her hair, so for you to insult it without good reason is just plain mean.

I always have better luck focusing on something that may be a 2nd priority, you know, something less important like shoes, or nails.

And seeing the poor responce you had gotten from the first try, you should have laid off a while. There was still hope until you kept doing it.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skinnydart
I always have better luck focusing on something that may be a 2nd priority, you know, something less important like shoes, or nails.
or better yet somthing that she couldnt care less about, such as her pencil case or somthing, because it will frustrate her, you are saying she cant even pick out a good pencil case so you are neg hitting her choice of pencil case yet you will not indult her because she does not really care about the actual pencil case to much where as if you neg hit about her hair, she could get upset.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or better yet somthing that she couldnt care less about, such as her pencil case or somthing
Exactly, I mean if you want to just plain insult something, use something like "Damn, that's the ugliest pen I've every seen!" You'll probably get a playful slap or something, but If she gets upset at you for this, something's wrong with her.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spaceMAN
Ok i have an example of neg hits not working on a girl, maybe i'm doing it wrong, or maybe these girls were just stupid. well, here goes :

1. I saw this chick at school, she was like a 8.5, and i walked up to her and said, "Hi, i'm david, *tells me her name* that shirt is fu cking ugly." And then she just gave me a weird look, and walked away! I said to her i was just kidding, and she was like, ok, whatever. She talked to me a little more, but i kept trying neg. hits so she would like me but they didn't work... like after that^ i told her that her hair looks like she just got out of a Hurricane. She got pissed.

Your advice is welcomed.
Well she will probably never wear that shirt again. Does that make you feel any better:D

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
That's just plain rude what you did. I swear, soon there is gonna be another post about neg hits going "I tried to neg hit this girl when she said she enjoys sex, so I called her a f@cking piece of sh@t hor and told her to work in a brothel because that's all she's worth, she got offended and stormed off, why didn't my neg hit work?"

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh

the fellas are right...u need to work on neg hits..from my experience..when I leanred about neg hits..I thought they were "insults"..so I kept insulting girl after girl with no result (although some girls are so down on their self esteem, they will respond to this)

but the majority of girls i tryed to "neg hit"/insult..walked away

They should be ONLY used for girls who think they are wayyy too hot...if a nice chick is willing to talk to you..u dont NEED to neg hit her!!!!! trust me! it will only turn her off

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spaceMAN
Ok i have an example of neg hits not working on a girl, maybe i'm doing it wrong, or maybe these girls were just stupid. well, here goes :

1. I saw this chick at school, she was like a 8.5, and i walked up to her and said, "Hi, i'm david, *tells me her name* that shirt is fu cking ugly." And then she just gave me a weird look, and walked away! I said to her i was just kidding, and she was like, ok, whatever. She talked to me a little more, but i kept trying neg. hits so she would like me but they didn't work... like after that^ i told her that her hair looks like she just got out of a Hurricane. She got pissed.

Your advice is welcomed.
Want my advice kid?

Stop trying to Neg hit because you are failing miserably at it.

That was a pathetic attempt at a neg. Opening with a neg is just not a very good idea.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
That's just plain rude what you did. I swear, soon there is gonna be another post about neg hits going "I tried to neg hit this girl when she said she enjoys sex, so I called her a f@cking piece of sh@t hor and told her to work in a brothel because that's all she's worth, she got offended and stormed off, why didn't my neg hit work?"
hahahahahaha