Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

neg-hit clarification

pimp in training

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone have examples of neg-hits to use? i did read the bible articles, but whats considered an insult vs. a neg-hit? how do you distinguish the two?

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
neg hits should be said in a cheeky tone of voice... and its definatly NOT to insult a girl.... neg hits are suppost to create a small amount of embarisment and humiliation in a humourous way.... aimed towards girls who have there head so far up there ass that they can recycle there own food...

eg...

me;hey whats up?

hb10;who the fcuk are you....

me;oh ime a proffessional vet... you look sick..ha ha ha...

or.

ME; hello, ime catch, hows it going???

her:ummm... yeah.. what do you want???

ME;ime looking for a modle, to take some shots with... would you be interested????

her;REALLY!!!!!!!

ME;yeah for bizare magazine, the deformed section!!! ha ha ha...

these might look to insulting, but its not what you say its how you say it...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neg hits should be said in a cheeky tone of voice... and its definatly NOT to insult a girl.... neg hits are suppost to create a small amount of embarisment and humiliation in a humourous way.... aimed towards girls who have there head so far up there ass that they can recycle there own food...

eg...

me;hey whats up?

hb10;who the fcuk are you....

me;oh ime a proffessional vet... you look sick..ha ha ha...

or.

ME; hello, ime catch, hows it going???

her:ummm... yeah.. what do you want???

ME;ime looking for a modle, to take some shots with... would you be interested????

her;REALLY!!!!!!!

ME;yeah for bizare magazine, the deformed section!!! ha ha ha...

these might look to insulting, but its not what you say its how you say it...

I don't agree with you catch. You are down right insulting the girl. Neg hit is more of her questioning the meaning of what you just said. If you say it in a funny way, that will make her think is this guy joking or really means it.

example:

YOU: Those are intresting shoes you are wearing - (here you are showing a genuine interest in the shoes both in your face expression and tone of voice - essentially you are setting her up for a negative hit)

Her: really? in what way?

You: well My grandmother wears a pair just like them! ( The expression in your face and tone of voice should be like a comedian telling a joke and he just gave out the punchline - you have to make her think - "hmm is he making fun of me or is he joking with me, I have to find out more")

her: really funny!! ( thinking" who is this wise$$ and she still not sure yet, however some girls are more quick witted then others)

You: well in your defence my grandma never had such nice legs to accomadate those shoes (here you come back with a positive hit but you still make it funny, so she will now think " hmm is he trying to impress me now? what is up with this guy?!)

Her: well your grandma must have had a pretty good taste ( Now she is playing along - the essence and purpose of Negative Hits, to get her intrested in the conversation)

You: well not really, she tends to drink alot and dissapear for days and thats how she found those shoes ( Another negative hit, but its not really directed at her but still indirectly reflects on her taste) - At this point she will probably either get annoyed or laugh and continue the conversation. Neg hits are never a sure thing.

Its up to you to decide when and how long you should use negative hits and when to stop. If you do it too long it will be irritating and she will just think you are a plain jerk. The purpose of Negative hit is to bring her down to your level and to generate interest. Never use negative hits on ugly girls or girls that don't seem to like you from the begining.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah fair point... i do tend to insult girls from time to time...
its my sense of humour though....
i liked your example with the shoes.. lol...that is funny, and its not too insulting....

in a way, what you did is turn your original compliment, against her, into a humorous neg...

i like it... tell me more