Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Neg hit a hot girl with Acne

Status
Not open for further replies.

suikeisuru

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone think of a good neg hit for a hot chick with acne? I already # closed and want to have something up my sleeve for our get together next week.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like saying "How to I bust on that chick at the bar with one leg?" Maybe walk up to her and say "Is your family tree a stump too???"

And yes, exactly like Shezz said - Neg hits are used to give people a reality check. Otherwise it's just wit and humor.

For instance people think C/F is this magic wand to get laid, however it happens naturally when a man who REALLY THINKS he's superior to a chick he's with speaks his mind about her and happens to be funny. Usually it's making fun of one of her behaviors since those are the easiest to observe and put a twist on.

Also, neg hits naturally happen when two confident/extremely comfortable people clash on an idea or situation... they both think they are the **** and both think the other needs a verbal beatdown.

The difference between what people naturally do and what we show here is that we add a funny twist, subtlety, and wit to what otherwise comes out naturally as an insult. Being perceived as unique and different is important. And if wit doesn't come out naturally and with spontaneity you will come across as trying to be funny, and no one likes that.

In sum: You've taken this out of context and you need to focus more on how reality works. All these "techniques" are natural expression of people personalities, lean how people work not how to plug some technique into your personality and you'll be much more successful in life and with women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be a child proof cap on neg-hits... ;)

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by suikeisuru
OK OK. :)

She is a HB9 BTW.
HB9 with acne. What does that even mean? LOL

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg hits are to knock women off their self-imposed pedestal. They help bring her down to your level so you can run game on her. You've already run your game and number closed. There's no need for a neg hit.

Also, neg-hits aren't necessarily for 9s and 10s. They're for women who think or believe they're 9s or 10s. I've seen very unattractive women who believe they're hot 5hit. Neg hits can be used just as effectively on them.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by suikeisuru
OK OK. :)

She is a HB9 BTW.
How can you ever say that a girl with acne is a HB9? The ratingsystem is being severly misused in this forum.

A 10 would be virtually impossible as there is no such thing as a 100% perfect woman. Keep in mind that a 9 is basically the hottest women around. They are as close to perfection as you can get. I can't see that any girl with acne can qualify as a 9..It simply isn't perfection...even though she can be hot as hell.

I know this has been debated in the forum many times, but stop throwing around 8, 9 and 10's. Be realistic!

Carmen Electra is an 8 at best. Elisha Cuthbert is an 8.. Eva Longria is a 9. Compare the chicks to these girls, and then give her a new rating...

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people have lost their minds.

You only neghit if you dont want to seem like you are coming in below their social status standard. If anything, you should be giving a compliment to a hot girl with acne because she likely is very self-conscious.

You guys are missing the most important part of PU.... CALIBRATION. There is no pick up formula... "Approach the obstacle, opener, neg hit, DHV, isolate, blah blah" Learn how to calibrate, and be an interesting person, and you will have chicks all over your nutz.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead man, just don't feel bad when she neg hits you with how small your d1ck is...

dirtysouth

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a HB9 with acne, then what is she when it clears up?

Get a reality check, bro. You might be the one that needs a - hit.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see Elisha Cuthbert being an 8... Not me, but I mean, I could see how someone could see it, at least going off of what they see on TV.

an HB9 with Acne? what's next.. a HB9 with 3 eyes?

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Neg hits" USUALLY don't work on me because I end up dissing the guy 50 times worse. :p

One guy said something like I look like Michael Jackson :rolleyes:

Another guy said I look like a candidate for "Ringu 2" :rolleyes:

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
"Neg hits" USUALLY don't work on me because I end up dissing the guy 50 times worse. :p

One guy said something like I look like Michael Jackson :rolleyes:

Another guy said I look like a candidate for "Ringu 2" :rolleyes:
Those aren't neg hits, they're insults.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont do it you AFC dirtclown.

^^^ What he said. That's low , man. What the hell are you talkin about ???

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does AFC mean?

Nah those dudes were heavily flirting with me and laughing at the same time while saying that.

I usually say something like "well you're ugly so your opinion doesn't count"

Hit me with a neg, I want to know exactly what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deus ex Pianoforte
Simple, he considers her a 9 in SPITE of her acne. Maybe she would be a 10 without it. We're rating human beings on a scale of 1-10. If they were PERFECT (i.e., your definition of a 10), then they wouldn't be a human being anymore, now would they? Ratings are all a matter of one's own standards...for example, Elisha Cuthbert being an 8?:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: 6.5, 7's being generous.
The way I see it, guys tend to have two different types of 1-10 scales.

One which I like to call the "Hot Girl" scale gives even very ****able girls scores in the 6-7 range - I mean, c'mon, Elisha Cuthbert isn't ugly. She's just not the hottest of the hot. This scale hardly registers most of the population - I'd say the 20% best looking of all girls populate the entire 6-9 range (10, of course, being impossible).

The other scale is the "Every Girl" scale. On this rating scale, each girl is rated based on her attractiveness compared to the general public. If a girl is more attractive that 50% of all girls then she is a 5. If she is hotter than 80% of all girls, she's an 8. And if, out of 100 girls, you could reasonably expect her to be the hottest then she's a 9.9 (or 10, depending on who you ask). A girl on this scale who may be an 8 (because she's hotter than 80% of all girls) might only be a 7 or a 6.5 on the other.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Hit me with a neg, I want to know exactly what you are talking about. :rolleyes:
Negs have to have an element of compliment about them. They must be ambiguous in that respect.

Classic one is, "nice blouse, my mother has one like it". First of all you're complimenting her blouse, but then she's thinking, "but does it make me look old...do I remind him of his mother...is he attracted to me...why isn't he attracted to me etc?".

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. I think you guys are confusing three things:

1. Neghit aka backhanded COMPLIMENT
2. ****y Comedy aka teasing someone when they CLEARLY know you are joking
3. Being a prick

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had acne for years and I still have it. Its like the biggest reason my confidence is so low and why i cant get any women, if you make fun of someone with ance it will hurt most of them more you will know, whether it is just a flareup or youve had it for years a comment like that is a low blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.