Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Needs tips on getting over someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneDefJimmy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with a girl for 18 months and we broke up in January. She was my first love, in the purest sense of the word. I'm a pretty badass DJ, and getting new girls is no problem, but for some reason I can't scratch the thought of my EX from my head. I know it's normal to have those thoughts, but is there anything you guys know of that will help me get completely over her??

homi

Don Juan
Reaction score
the best advice i can give, is to stay busy.

and keep meeting new girls.

the only way you're gonna heal is by giving it some time.

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, listen to people when they say there are millions of other girls out there..she might seem unique to you but that only co'z you think of her that way. When you meet someone new. you will forget about her. believe me.

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smileyz
dude, listen to people when they say there are millions of other girls out there..she might seem unique to you but that only co'z you think of her that way. When you meet someone new. you will forget about her. believe me.
I hate that millions of girls out there logic.

This simply isn't true. Not all those women are bangable, sociable, etcable. For oneitis, keep reminding yourself, "we're just friends." and soon you'll just start treating her like a buddy and not someone you want to have sex with. Then other women will see you as different because you don't go up to them with pvssy in mind (not outw@rdly at least). Yet you're still charming/not afraid to crack sex jokes or talk about it.

Skullcrusher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, here's some basics on getting over that "unique and special" girl.

1. Improve yourself
2. ???
3. Profit

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ToneDefJimmy
I went out with a girl for 18 months and we broke up in January. She was my first love, in the purest sense of the word. I'm a pretty badass DJ, and getting new girls is no problem, but for some reason I can't scratch the thought of my EX from my head. I know it's normal to have those thoughts, but is there anything you guys know of that will help me get completely over her??
Hey. Personally I don't think there is a way to get completly over it if you really did love her. It gets better with time but if you think about her later you'll feel that pain like you've lost something important no matter what some emotionally turned off people will tell you here. Make some quality time for yourself and feel sorry for yourself and then move on.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a differnece between oneitis and actually loving a person and have trouble forgetting them. The first one is easily cured by meeting more women, but the latter aint'.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you really meet a person who fit you perfectly it's really hard to let them go, when you don't make them perfect in your head but they are close to perfect in real life. They have a personality that fit yours, they have values that fit yours, they have the same outlook on life. They just make you feel ****ing awesome. And when that finally just end, it's hard just o let go and move on.

If you have a close relative which have died, you probably know the feeling you get when you think of them, it's the same with people you love and loose.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up my post titled:

'The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming/Beating Oneitis'

Think it got 4/5 stars

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe silverwex didnt know this guide is from you! good post man!

lifeforce, so in the end you only love yourself, cause you only love her because she is like you(more feminine of course). do you think this is an essential human need?hm

ToneDefJimmy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the sound advice. Hopefully this all helps. I'm READY to be over her, but for some reason I'm not able to do it. Mainly i just can't STAND the thought of her with another guy. What the hell is wrong with me??

-Zach

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's your problem, you can't stand the thought of her with another guy. Basically, you're shooting yourself in the foot by thinking that. Whatever you do, keep your head up, and realize this: No matter WHAT guy she meets, there's only a 5% chance he'll be a better guy than you, especially if you're the awesome "DJ" that you are. Who knows, this chick might date a couple guys, realize how much all the other guys suck, and come crawling back. If you lost your power int he relationship, and she does come crawling back, well, you just got all that power back, and THEN some... cause now she owes you. ;) In the mean time, keep yourself occupied and Do NOT let your hopes up with thoughts that she may come back to you. Keep on truckin.

Status
Not open for further replies.