Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

needs immediate attention!! pls reply ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg. first of all. i am officially the laughing stock of the dj forums and i know ur gonna laugh ur ass off so pls i need REAL ADVICE QUICK.

ok i did something really stupid and embarassing.. i was trimming my pubic hairs and i accidently got a cut on my testicles.. i was in the middle of cutting and i felt a sharp thing so i stopped and thers a red spot on my testacles..wtf do i do now? am i fuct for life or something? PLEASE GIVE SERIOUS ANSWERS I AM NOT JOKING

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bad is it? If it's just a scratch (Which it probably is, unless you're using a strait-edge) then don't worry. Just a small piece of tissue on it, just like you would your face. Nothing to worry about.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt you're fuct for life, it'll probably get better, as for like what to do to the cut to speed healing or whatever I don't know and don't feel like giving uneducated advice. I'll send this to the health and fitness forum for you though.

Nitrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah sorry that just made my day, that must of suckd cuttin it lol, umm you should try putting some kind of uhh lotion on it to sooth it. Mayb some hand cream or like neosporin or somthin. lol try using one of those

[This message has been edited by Nitrix (edited 08-14-2002).]

Egyptian dude 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, hers's some advice, try to trim your pubic hair under supervision lol

dont worry about it though, just as long as no sperm is coming out of the cut you should be fine lol

~Tha Don~

Don Juan
Reaction score
uh-oh, im afraid there is no hope for you, u have approxamatley 7 hours to live!

your going to die!!!!

lol

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry to tell you but cutting your testicles will lead to an extreme case of testicle varices , and if your lucky enough your balls wont shrink and you will be unable to produce sperm when you grow up..dont lose hope though, medicine progresses every day and im sure there will be a cure to your case..

[This message has been edited by BallZ of SteeL (edited 08-14-2002).]

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(oops..sorry for the double post)

[This message has been edited by BallZ of SteeL (edited 08-14-2002).]

machoguy123

Banned
Reaction score
this IS something to worry about..this can lead to a testicle infection, and can result in you having to get rid of one or both of your testes. however, this is not a problem anymore because there are testosterone patches that doctors give u that go right on ur sack.

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uh, sorry i thought you meant that you just cut your sack with the blade..if it atually hit your testicle then you should go see a doc ASAP..better safe than sorry

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap, I´m grabing mine right now. Ahhh, the pain!!!!
That must be bad.
Lost, if you would have pierced a ball, you´ll be crying on the floor, so as long as it isn´t a deep cut, you´ll be fine, put some alcohol on the wound.

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i mean it cut the skin where ur testicles r.. like i guess your sac is a better word..? anyways its about a fingernail size long but its not very deep i dont think.

all i did was put water on it and at the end of the day i put lotion

[This message has been edited by Lost (edited 08-15-2002).]

W

wheelin&dealin

Originally posted by Lost:
am i fuct for life or something?
Yes, you're fucted for life but it has nothing to do with this trimming incident.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA....dip youre crackin me up!!!

------------------
You are a bytch, dont fuk wit me

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.