Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need to know asap please =)

Depthors

Reaction score
Ok so I met this wonderful woman about two months ago. For the most part me and her talked on the phone, texted, and saw each other a few times in those two months. This week on monday she asked to hang out, so we went and saw some fireworks and hung out just us.

Two days later she asked if i wanted to hang out again. I was definately down and said sure. We went for a cruise around town and went out to eat to a place of her choice, ofcourse i paid.

Both of these recent times we both had an amazing time, she was smiling, constant eye contact, and the second time she was all dressed up to impress. She also laughed at every little joke i made, even the corny ones that didnt seem that funny after saying them, to me.

We kept constant chat going on and i was all over being interested in her and learning more about her. She rarely broke eye contact and kept playing with her hair.

She told me to call her today when i got off work. So ofcourse i did and she said she was with a friend, who i could hear asking "is it him??" in the back round.

She asked if i could call her back later today, ofcourse i said sure. So my main question is, is she playing hard to get or has she lost interest? And how long should i wait before i call her back?

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time will answer your question, Just wait and see.
You are doing good so far, you can only know whether she is interested or not.

Depthors

Reaction score
Im mainly wondering when i should call back?

She said call back later today, how long should i wait? I dont want to appear desperite *spelling* and call to soon or seem uninterested and wait to long

Depthors

Reaction score
I really like this girl and have done great so far. I just dont wanna mess up now by calling to soon or too late and annoy her. I have never been as happy as i am when im with her, the last thing i wanna do is screw this up

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well wait until this evening and if you didn't heard you can text her and see whats going on. Don't act desperate or needy, don't push too hard.

Depthors

Reaction score
Yeah i dont want to seem desperate or needy. I called her at 3:10, i figure wait untill like 6? That would give us time to hang out if she wanted to. And we already have plans to spend the whole day together saturday, so i dont wanna do anything to ruin that either lol

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depthors said:
I really like this girl and have done great so far. I just dont wanna mess up now by calling to soon or too late and annoy her. I have never been as happy as i am when im with her, the last thing i wanna do is screw this up

This will not end well.

Look at your words.... completely whipped after two dates and you haven't even slept with her.

So you really think your doing great so far? If by doing great you mean being a lap dog, then I completely agree. Your playing by her terms, you call when she asks you to, your obviously not meeting other women and now as I mentioned above, after only 2 dates your completely strung out over this girl.

Women like men.... men who control the frame. Meaning the march to the beat of their own drum. How many times have you seen or heard a woman complain about the guy their dating, only to continue to date and f him?

There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy, but don't be this push over!

Call me at 3:30. So you do

Do you want to go out? Always available

Girls are fickle, they change their mind quickly and if you continue being a yes man, you will fail

PIMP

Depthors

Reaction score
well theres always the option of calling her tomorrow and saying i got busy.

wouldnt be hard to call a few friends and hang out.

like i said, i just want this to go right because i really like her, and i have known her for two months, we hung out a few times but only had those two dates that were just us

Depthors

Reaction score
i had to edit that post so many times cuz i thought i was doing a reply to a diff thread at first lol

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
call her by all means but i wouldnt at 6 i would do later on

you are already seeing her saturday, dont try cram in another thing inbetween - where is there space for her (or you!) to look forward to saturday?

Depthors

Reaction score
good point mahoney.

ill just call a few friends over and then call her later on and say some friends dropped by.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depthors said:
Oh god. You've never been as happy as when you're with her? It sounds like you haven't even kissed this girl yet. And you're already talking about how happy she makes you. Slow it down, man. Holy sh*t.

When should you call her? I don't know, dude. Just f**king call her. Set up a date, and make a move.

I couldn't imagine knowing a girl for 2 months, liking her, and not making a move. It's been 2 months. You're either a "guy" or a "friend". And after 2 months of nothing but conversations and texts, you're sounding more like a friend.

So worry less about when to call and more about when to make a move. Because this girl might like you, but trust me, you're not the ONLY guy she likes. And while you're hanging with her for 2 months, wondering when to make a move, another guy might snatch her up in one night.

Depthors

Reaction score
Dont have to kiss or do it for a girl to make ya happy.

And i planned on making my move on saturday when we are are together the whole day

Depthors

Reaction score
she did also about a month ago get out of a relationship with a guy who was beating her.

so im really not trying to be pushy

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be a train wreck....

Tell you what OP give her number to someone who will use it and will get her on her back because that is where this is headed.

You more you stay away from escalating the faster you head into the friendzone.

To answer your question she's **** testing you and you are failing ...

You're jumping through hoops for her and she's testing to see if you are too needy/clingy.

Remember talking on the phone is for setting up times to meet not for conversing about idle chit chat.

When a girl says call me later it can mean that she does want you to call her later but the problem is that you are now following her rules.

Frankly, I'd not call her back... let her wonder where you are at and why you haven't called.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he does have a point, you are already meeting on saturday so there's no real need to call tonite.

if (IF) she then asks why you didn't call, then you have to be like "oh man, got back so late from xyz, all i could think about was sleep" - you're not apologizing, but you are being upbeat, breezy, non-clingy, you're just stating a fact

but this call shouldnt matter, and isnt necessary - you have saturday. the way dudes mess this up is they set a date up (good!) but then do too much contacting before the date (bad!) - when do they get to look forward to the date if you are already contacting inbetween the whole time (a little is ok! if appropriate, but dont look for it, only if feels natural - and kinda sparingly)

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For Christ's sake, DO NOT CALL HER BACK.

Are you noticing a pattern about your interaction with her? She is controlling everything. You are on her leash.

Keep going like this, and she's going to get bored and cut you off. It may be too late anyway, and she's possibly just using you as a toy for validation (after all, she did just get out of an abusive relationship -- RED FLAG).

Reverse the roles. Get in control of the frame. YOU set the times, dates, and ESCALATE with her. If you don't man up and start physical escalation, you don't have a shot in hell at her continued interest (if she is even genuinely interested in the first place).

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depthors said:
Dont have to kiss or do it for a girl to make ya happy.

And i planned on making my move on saturday when we are are together the whole day
Haha. I don't know how to respond to that.

I'm sorry, I just don't think it's normal for two healthy adults (who are attracted to each other) to hang out for two months without expressing a sexual interest in each other. This sounds like my idea of dating when I was in high school.

You think that "getting to know" a girl will build attraction. Comfort does not equal attraction.

Depthors said:
she did also about a month ago get out of a relationship with a guy who was beating her.

so im really not trying to be pushy
Pushy? Girls like sex. Expressing your sexual interest to a girl who is attracted to you is no more "pushy" than giving a child candy. You're not pushing it on her. You're saying "Here's something you like, and I'm going to provide it to you."

Once again, comfort does not equal attraction. If this girl likes you (and it sounds like she does), she could have banged you the first week you met her. There's no official time limit on a girl getting over an ex. It's not like 3 weeks after breakup = bad, but 5 weeks after breakup = good.

Hey, I'm not trying to force you to shove your tongue down her throat. I'm just trying to get you out of this mindset that you have to wait to escalate with a girl. You don't. You were having a great time with her on the first date? Why not end it with a kiss? Girls like that....more than conversation, more than hand-holding....they want you to take charge and have your way with them.

Sorry for the rant, but if this girl likes you, it's time to show her that you like her too. Two months of talking isn't going to do the trick much longer. And the more you wait, the more nervous you'll be about it.