Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need tips on procrastination and school

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sax God
Okay, just remember, school comes first. Although, I didn't try to hard in high school, either. You can get by. Colleges (for the most part) only care that you have the money to get in.
Right. If you apply to a state or community school. Or if you have enough money to donate an international airport (thx Simpsons). But if you're applying to a top tier school, you can bet your ass they'll be looking at you as a student and person. They don't care about money (in fact the top schools in the nation give an incredibly amoutn of money in scholarships and financial aid)

Don't kid yourself. If you want to get by in life, and you're not among the .0001% people who get a million-dollar idea and don't need any schooling beyond HS to put it into action, then you'd better work your ass off and go to a good college.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seloifter
Right. If you apply to a state or community school. Or if you have enough money to donate an international airport (thx Simpsons). But if you're applying to a top tier school, you can bet your ass they'll be looking at you as a student and person. They don't care about money (in fact the top schools in the nation give an incredibly amoutn of money in scholarships and financial aid)

Don't kid yourself. If you want to get by in life, and you're not among the .0001% people who get a million-dollar idea and don't need any schooling beyond HS to put it into action, then you'd better work your ass off and go to a good college.
College, there's always a way to get in.

Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
dont listen to this guy, hes pretty stupid

i recommend getting a job where you sit around a lot of the time and are alone...

i.e- GNC, receptionist, crappy store with little customers etc

there you will have no distractions (other than the little work you have to do) and you can bring your books, notes, etc to study while you are doing nothing

also, take all distractions out of your life, ie- you watch TV all day? you post on the interenet?

move the tv out of your room, and move the computer to your parents room, or something, and dont let yourself use these things until you finish HW... and do HW as soon as you come home from school...

or stay at school when school lets out and do your HW in the library

or make yourself go somewhere to study... SOMEHWERE WITH NO DISTRACTIONS
i.e- library
You call me stupid eh? then you're calling every f*cker who posted their input on PROCRASTINATION, stupid. You're calling a guy who has a 3.5 GPA, used to have major procrastination and ADD problems, was on all kinds of bullsh*t medicine, and is fixing to graduate with honors soon, stupid. Don't be so ignorant man. I wouldn't post what I posted just for wasting space, I know what I posted is not stupid, now the kid can take my advice, he can take yours and everyone else's if he chooses.

Just remember ABG that academics come first and you try your best in it or anything else and you'll have the g*ddamn power!

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of you guys are talking about a job..... yo!! i'm only in 10th grade!!! maybe i'll try the taking notes thing... might help but i think the laziness will kick in after a while.