Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some self improvement on my image

bam bam

Don Juan
Reaction score
All this do this that stuff aside. Find out what kind of woman your looking to bring into your life. Job lifestyle social class and then get yourself looking like something a woman of that stature would date. This enough info to know where these women frequent and who these women date so your able to tailor your look to their desires.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
You're Indian which is pretty much close to black. I would always had my head shaved with a nice fade. Wear clothes that compliment your skin tone. You are not bad looking (no homo) keep in shape and you can get any chick you want

P.S don't wear suits unless you need to be formal they look nice sometimes but you'll look like a **** if you wear them all the time

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Really? I've read somewhere that Indians are Caucasoids.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say keep buzz cut, a bit of a groomed facial hair and get your eyebrows shaped.

As for clothing, as mentioned above stick to your style but make it interesting. Clothes need to properly fit your body; join styleforum.net, its a great place where you can learn about style, clothing, fits, etc.

Otherwise keep working on your inner game and inner person, develope your social life and hobbies; do what makes you happy and everything else will fall into place.

Learn to love yourlsef for who you are, and other will love you as well!

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should go to this youtube channel: youtube.com/alphamconsulting

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first bunch of pictures is were you looked best. I dont see anything wrong with them. its just goes to prove how messed up women are. stay with the buzz cut or fade. you seem like your dressing matches your looks.

DO NOT start listening to some of these men and start wearing long sleeve dress shirts or blazers with jeans and casual shoes (like the kind you wear with dress clothes)

I could get you about 10-15 women right now in a week just by the way you look now.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang homie you looked straight black I thought we were brothers at first hahah. Tip normal looking guys with muscles blow up in the game

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
You're Indian which is pretty much close to black. I would always had my head shaved with a nice fade. Wear clothes that compliment your skin tone. You are not bad looking (no homo) keep in shape and you can get any chick you want

P.S don't wear suits unless you need to be formal they look nice sometimes but you'll look like a **** if you wear them all the time
Indians close to black??? This forum is the funniest bit of reading one can do. Give a 13 year old boy a computer and you never know what you will get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJRNyPK-lc
Yep, I see the similarities with them black folk.

For your information. India is not close to Black Africa. It is by Pakistan in Central Asia. Indians are a diverse group of many ethnic groups and languages. Much too complicated for simple Americans to understand. Hell, Americans think that "Hispanic" and "Latin" is a look. God help them when it comes to a part of the world they can't even find on a map.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Indians close to black??? This forum is the funniest bit of reading one can do. Give a 13 year old boy a computer and you never know what you will get.

For your information. India is not close to Black Africa. It is by Pakistan in Central Asia. Indians are a diverse group of many ethnic groups and languages. Much too complicated for simple Americans to understand. Hell, Americans think that "Hispanic" and "Latin" is a look. God help them when it comes to a part of the world they can't even find on a map.

Big Jimbo. I swear you crack me the hell up! Keep posting! Make threads! BJ is a legend! lmao.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thedude4242 said:
so your saying a normal looking guy with muscle really do good.
of course

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:

Hey that dude looked more gangsta then I do. He's an alright looking guy Indians are black at least in my book.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing you need to decide is what kind of look are you going for?

If you're looking for a hip hop look, lose the baggy clothes and go for the look Pharell, Kanye and others are wearing. Fitted, kind of dressy with an edge.

And get your suit tailored. Nothing looks more comical than an oversized suit. Its kind of like seeing a kid wearing his dad's suit jacket.

GQ has a special publication out right now about how to dress. It runs about 11 dollars but well worth buying if you find it.