Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some quick advice

datkid55

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl that I'm talking to hit me up 2 days ago trying to bang and then last night texted me that I'd better meet her at bar to which I said I was busy and hit her up later that night. I hit her up at 2am and got no response. In the morning she apologized saying she was asleep. Anyway she was looking to bang both nights. When should I try to meet up with her next would tn be to soon or should I push it to tm. What would u guys do?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I should be asking you for advice.

Within a week her cycle will drop off. Do it before then or wait three weeks.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm it kind of depends on the circumstance...how you met her, etc.

It was good that you said you were busy, but since you hit her up at 2am, it probably makes you look too available to hit her up the very next night.

However, as Albatross is suggesting...this might be a case where you need to strike while the iron is hot. I'm assuming she has super high interest level, but i doubt she would hit you up three times in a row.

There's two courses of action here:

1) Just go silent either until she initiates contact again OR until it's been like a week or whatever
2) Go direct, hit her up tonight or tomorrow and high risk/high reward style, go for the bang. This girl prob isn't someone you'd wanna date anyway, so it's not like you're losing much if you scare her off.

I think both options are reasonable. Sounds like your [text] game is pretty solid, so just do what ya feel

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't going to bang when it's on her terms.

Don't be like a little kid running for the candy.

She wants to bang, just set it up when it's good for you.

If you're needy for her candy she is going to close it off.