Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some opinions

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it has been some time since I have been on here. Just haven't needed the ole DJ board in some time now.

All that aside I'm looking for opinions on a fashion site that I am working on. Let me know what you think.

http://www.vervette.com/

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats really really good. the only thing i didnt like (besides feeling gay while viewing it) was when you hit back you had to wait for the little intro thing to load the page again. and the lines around the border looked a little sketchy. but man i wish i could make something like that. good job.

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
danno - thanks, I dig constructive crit...also looking for opinions on the products offered too.

ryan killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey:

Looks pretty good. I think having Paypal as your only option is a mistake though.
I feel you on the fraudulent credit cards, but can't you get some kind of secure payment method or something? Tons of other businesses allow credit cards, so I'd look into that. I'm not a huge online shopper, but I have used my credit card to pay for pretty much every online purchase I've ever made.

Not to mention that Paypal are idiots...many people have had problems with them, and that your customers will have to register with them, etc, which could lead to a potential sale falling through for those reasons. A credit card is so much easier.

Good luck,

Ryan

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you make that jewelry? I'm impressed... that's some pretty good looking sh¡t.

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya on the paypal being the only payment method...that part of the site really isnt my side of things but I will bring it up in my next discussion with the others. I know that we are trying to figure out the best way to take credit card payments over the site beyond paypal.

EDIT - just spoke with one of the partners, and since the website is hosted through Yahoo, yet incorporated in Canada there is a slight hangup on the credit card compatibility between the two. We are working on it tho.

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
Did you make that jewelry? I'm impressed... that's some pretty good looking sh¡t.
We designed all of the jewelry. Some of the necklaces are made in house but most of the other jewelry construction is outsourced. It would just be uneconomical to buy the equipment required to make a lot of the jewelry.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you make that site solely in flash? Cause I can't it to load up.

Anyways, don't use mainly flash. Spider's can't read flash so it kinda f*cks opp your SEO.

Albion10

Don Juan
Reaction score
The site is awesome, great work. But... any woman that pays $500 for a handbag needs to be shot in the head.

-Al

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Albion10 said:
The site is awesome, great work. But... any woman that pays $500 for a handbag needs to be shot in the head.

-Al
As long as it isn't my money, she can do whatever she wants with it. And in all actuality, $500 is nothing compared to some of the top echelon designer bags.

Centaurion - I'll get back to you on that.