Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some movitation

sijas

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost summer and I'm going to be a freshman. I live in a small town with a population of less than 8,000 people, and the schools are pretty small. The high school I'm about to go to has roughly around 500 kids, maybe less. There is barely anything fun to do in this town, all it has is a bowling alley and a movie theatre for entertainment. I moved here 2 years ago and it seems like I'm an outsider because everyone knew everyone except for me. I don't really hang out with kids because they don't really seem to notice me except an occasional hi or some sort of greeting. Basically sometimes I feel that I'm an outsider that doesn't fit in, not in a bad way, it's just how it is. I would appreciate any info on how to get along with people and maybe make some new friends.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High school changes a lot of things man. You have plenty of time left, and if you stay committed to this, you can be as popular as you want to be.

Get in shape.

Talk to everyone right away. Your first day is all about memorizing names and faces.

Seek to hang out with the hottest girls and to be able to touch them.

Good luck man, you'll do great.

alxrose04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my friend, if it makes you feel any better, many of history's greats were loners. I'm glad that you don't see it as a bad thing. That tells me that you have a great perspective. But LearningSlowly said it best; talk to everyone, never stop improving, and SMILE! Trust me, don't underestimate the power of the smile. It's your deadliest weapon, my friend. Best of luck!

Cheers!