Need some motivation. What's the point of the game/dating when girls arent interested

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah, I'm starting to not see the point in dating. I don't have a problem getting girls on dates but it ends after 1 date. Doesn't really matter what I do. I've tried isolating and making out, trying to pull back to my place, only giving a simple kiss, not giving any kiss. Results seem to always be the same, that they don't want to hang out anymore. The ****ed up thing is is that on the date I'll think that they are interested but I'm obviously wrong. Just don't see the whole point of it when girls don't seem interested in me (and no, I don't have any obvious defects). I know this is probably just a case of losing motivation but still.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
the reason is that most women are hos and when they agree to spend time with you they expect you to be able to turn them on and F them that night... if for what ever reason they dont F you it does not matter ! they only give you one chance at it... Too many men still think that females are looking for new boyfriends and relationships etc...loll most times when you meet a woman she has several men in her life giving her money sex home car food etc etc she just wants to hang with new guys to have some fun and will usually only at you to her main team of regulars if you do something better for her than what those guys are doing..

So the point is focus on getting layed as quickly and cheaply as you can.. dont start liking them or treating hem too good.. just try to turn them on enough to F if you F them very verry well she just may add you to her F buddy list...lol

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah well I don't know how to f women on the first night. I'm still a virgin and am passed the point in life where people just randomly hook up for no reason. So I guess I'm ****ed eh?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post a picture of yourself.

unless you have a 3rd eyeball then its because of your attitude.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna post a pic of myself, but I'm decent looking enough (average to above average). I look a little young (I'm 25 but could probably pass for 20 when I shave) but looks aren't the problem.

My attitude is ok other than being annoyed by what's happening (only because I don't know what's up)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i still think you can hook up randomly at that age...
You can definitely hook up randomly at that age.