Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some info on direct game

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesterday i was at the club trying direct game, i was telling this one HB 9 that she was sexy and at first she ran away but i was like "i said you were sexy ey!" and grabbed her arm and i could tell she liked it she seemed interested really fast.

but after a few minutes, i wasn't too sure what i was supposed to be doing so i started saying whatever came to mind and she ended up hitting me and kicked me in the knee (maybe it was playful?)...

any suggestions on what to do?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She prolly thought in the manner that u did it, at the start...that u were just saying it to say it...but then after that...she took it as flirting. But next time tho, when u say sexy...look deep in her eyes with a smile...i mean deep with a warm smile. Trust me the reaction will be different. Just do it in a manner of "Ur beautiful and i chose you" than just a compliment, she could've taken it just as "only" a compliment. Direct is not a compliment but as a qualifier.

For further info with direct:

www.direct-method.com/invisionboard

AND

The former main direct site, but has lots of excellent posts

www.directthegame.com

Forgot to mention, she was being playful with u i bet ;-)

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have some major balls man, but probably didn't have the proper vibe to pull off a direct "you are sexy" opening.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Juggler (Charisma Arts), Woodhaven, Sean Newman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UI23x_usRY) and Zan Perion are all good at teaching natural game. Keep in mind direct game doesn't mean you have too open with a compliment. Those guys will teach you more than I ever could in a single post.

One more thing, if you do open with a compliment it should always be sincere. The best way to describe it would be 50% platonic/50% sexual.

- All killer no filler