Need some help with my game

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed lately that I get more results by not trying to hit on girls at all. When I just hang out and don't try, girls will try to talk to me. The problem is when I express any type of interest back they suddenly back off and don't want anything to do with me anymore. It's getting kind of annoying and don't know what to do. If i actually try they're not interested.

Attractology

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a number of different reasons her initial attraction could fade. How do you come off to these girls? Are you demonstrating value and that you're an interesting guy? Are you talking slowly and loud enough?

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
I've noticed lately that I get more results by not trying to hit on girls at all. When I just hang out and don't try, girls will try to talk to me.
This is the way to do it. :up:

The problem is when I express any type of interest back they suddenly back off and don't want anything to do with me anymore. It's getting kind of annoying and don't know what to do.
Do you see the problem here? You've made yourself appear to me a man who isn't interested in them. Then when they go to investigate they find out you're just another chump who requires no effort to "conquer." Women enjoy a challenge.

How are you trying? And where exactly?

You should try to shift your perspective. Continue the attitude of not hitting on them, by minimizing what you say to them. Always turn the conversation back towards her, and make yourself appear to be moderately interested at best. (Like you're going to leave without warning.) Women love to talk, so let her.

When she asks you about yourself, keep it minimal. You make a lot of money, no matter what you do, (and you should be working towards that regardless.) You're an in demand person and she should be happy that shes talking to you.

The idea here is to minimize the amount of things you say or do so that she has less of a reason not to sleep with you. Women don't like to think of themselves as sluts and rationalize (or try to) everything. So the more you talk, the more of a chance she will find no interest in you.

Keep it simple, interesting and be ready to next.