Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some help, not sure what to do

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i've been dating htis girl.
i recently found out that she isnt exclusively dating me.

now the thing is, she hasnt really lied to me because at no point did she ever say she was.

she HAS been lying to other guy (her exbf), and her ex bf just knocked on my door (no idea how he knows where i live) to tell me this. he's incredibly pissed at her and has now sworn her off.

me on the other hand... im not sure what to do. i listened to his story, but im not mad whatsoever because she hasnt acutally lied to me. but at the same time i do feel like somehting shady was done (even though i dont know what it is)

whats your opinion guys? i need some direction, some pros and cons or somehting. not sure what direction to take this.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you been sleeping with her ? sounds like she is about to branch swing. You can understand why the ex lol (boyfriend) is pissed off...

It's up to you...are you happy with her level of integrity ? would you be happy with her as her boyfriend if she thought you were about two months away from breaking up and decided to start lining guys up ?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just using her then by all means, if you're looking for a relationship then my advice would be to look elsewhere. Her ex has blown her off, that means you get what's leftover, I am not sure if I'd like to have leftovers.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so the girl completely DENIES everything and essentially says this guy is lying.

i have absolutely no idea who to believe.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a choosey susie. A choosie susie is a girl that goes back in forth between different guys. Now you gotta be thinking. How the hell did this dude figure out your address. This would be my main concern. Now if she is lying to the ex boyfriend don't you think she is/will be lying to you at some point?

This girl to me sounds like she enjoys having drama in her life. How old is she?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sinnerman said:
no smoke without fire.
proceed with caution and dont get invested emotionally

i love this.

she's 25, im 27.