Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some help here...

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering what others thought of my situation here.

I've been going after this girl for a while, shes 2 yrs older than me and a teachers' aide in a kindergarten class. I only see her once a month or so, but when i do see her we talk. About 2 months ago i asked her out and she said she had a bf, but ever since she's talked to me and has been more open than b4 i asked her out. I know not to go after a chick who has a bf, but ican tell from her body launguage and the way she looks at me that she has interest. I have put the moves on her a few times. The first time i gave her a half hug and whispered in her ear that she looked lovely. And about 2 weeks ago i was standing by her and didnt even know it until her little voice said hi to me. And during our conversation i had to put my hand on her shoulder and lean in to hear her.

My question is, why would she be more open around me, and notice me after i asked her out? Is she just messing with me, or should i be more aggressive? I figure if i ask her out she would be less likely to talk ot me bc she knows what i think of her. And, she very different around me than others guys. Around them shes more natural, around me shes a bit nervous. and unnatural.

Thanks for your imput boys

~JD~

Reaction score
A woman who wants a man would not tell him that she has a man!!! She told you that she has a man because she doesn't want you as her man!!!!!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on the money Puerto .. it's the same reason you don't mention a girlfriend if you want/like a girl etc.

She'll make it easy for you when and if she's ready to take it up a notch, otherwise wouldn't be aggressive.