Need some help and advice from the older guys.

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
GuanYu said:
I've read this whole thread and I think it's the best advice you've given to yourself. Follow this and you'll be fine. Also good to see you keeping it real instead of trying to make her out to be a good girl which she isn't.

Whatever you do, if you do hit it try to keep her on as a FWB. You shouldn't invest any real emotions in her if you can program yourself not to she doesn't sound trustworthy.

Also, it's been said many times before in various threads, but if you feel the need to keep tabs on her (checking her messages, phone, facebook, etc) then that's your gut telling you something. Follow that gut - it never fails.
Honestly I just put in her AIM screen name on google and up comes her photobucket with her taking shots of herself on her bed with propping her ass up in sexy lingere and top shots of her tits and you can see them bust out and see the areolas. She's even showing off her lower back tattoo, but again when I asked to see it's not appropriate on a 2nd date for her to lift her shirt and show me... Total bs. I'm sure once she leaves my house she is calling or txting one of her football players that is gonna tear her up and good old AFC skEwb is just stopping when he tries to make out with her and she starts laughing and saying "rape rape rape" when I try to go for her body and go for more.

At this point she can call me back and the first thing I'm gonna do is try to get on her and if that fails I'm showing her the door, because there is no way I'm going to LTR an ex-cheerleader with wh0re tag on her lower back that loves to party. No wonder her last man left her, he had fun with her smokin body and then threw her to the curb.

I just gotta be rough with this b1tch and show her I'm a man and if that doesn't work, bye bye.

Yeah the feeling that I need to keep tabs on her is definitely a red flag. She tells me herself about her past and is open about it, but what I find out on my own seems to be even worse than what she's already admitting to. I always tell myself once I turn into detective skEwb and I dig things up... it's already over with. This will go down 2 ways. She will either get turned on by me not giving up and fighting to get it, or I'll get kicked in the nuts and the cops will cuff me away for trying to "rape" her... Either way I can't see it ending that good, maybe I should just cut her out all the way.

Last edited:

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That totally sucks bro. Well look at it this way, now your "idea" of her being this amazing, flawless, perfect gal is out the window. Now you can go about interacting with her like you should have in the first place: sexually.

Make the ho say no. And let us know how your 3rd date goes.

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
That totally sucks bro. Well look at it this way, now your "idea" of her being this amazing, flawless, perfect gal is out the window. Now you can go about interacting with her like you should have in the first place: sexually.

Make the ho say no. And let us know how your 3rd date goes.
My advantage is that she has no idea I know. So she keeps up with the good and well mannered girl stuff as if I have no clue.

Little does she know detective skEwb dug up some dirt and now I can handle the situation appropriately. She's def. smoking hot and would be a good lay, but that's it.

Where I'm confused at is if she's trying to play the good role girl to attempt to LTR with me, or she's just flat out using me. Guess 3rd date will reveal that. Either I get what I want or she gets the door.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it seems like she's suggesting an LTR then simply tell her you enjoy what you two have now and never know what may happen in the future. Then proceed to get her in the sack, but whatever you do - let her bring up any kind of relationship talk. Try to be cool with her and don't mention anything about the ho pictures and her past. This of course assumes that you don't have any interest in her except to fvck.

You already seem to have her in a "fvck or bust" mentality so you won't do any harm acting like you have any interest in her when you actually just want sex. It's how all men get in the panties. Act genuine like there's an interest then get the lay. (I'm sure you already knew this)

Also, if you're not successful in getting sex with her I wouldn't brush her off (unless you really want to). I just wouldn't initiate any convo whatsoever and if she wants to get together again make sure it's at your place or hers. None of this going out sh*t. She ain't worth the money. Not burning bridges can do a lot for potential pvssy down the road.

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
GuanYu said:
If it seems like she's suggesting an LTR then simply tell her you enjoy what you two have now and never know what may happen in the future. Then proceed to get her in the sack, but whatever you do - let her bring up any kind of relationship talk. Try to be cool with her and don't mention anything about the ho pictures and her past. This of course assumes that you don't have any interest in her except to fvck.

You already seem to have her in a "fvck or bust" mentality so you won't do any harm acting like you have any interest in her when you actually just want sex. It's how all men get in the panties. Act genuine like there's an interest then get the lay. (I'm sure you already knew this)

Also, if you're not successful in getting sex with her I wouldn't brush her off (unless you really want to). I just wouldn't initiate any convo whatsoever and if she wants to get together again make sure it's at your place or hers. None of this going out sh*t. She ain't worth the money. Not burning bridges can do a lot for potential pvssy down the road.
Yeah there is no way I'm letting her know what I know. I will keep acting the same as I have around her and keep all the knowledge inside. Just like she keeps things inside I'm sure it would be a lot of fun if she brought out and told me :)

She was the first to initiate contact today. I've been delaying the time I txt her and she finally asked how I'm doing. Told her I'm wayyyy tired from a friends house party and don't feel like doing much, then asked what was up with her.

Trying to show her that she's not my only way of entertainment and I was actually out last night at a friends house party. I feel like crap today :crazy:

The first night I was getting the IOI's in the way of her brushing her hair out of her face so I went for the kiss. Last night I was getting IOI's of her looking at my crotch area not once but twice. I busted her looking.... Yet again she wont give it up. I think she likes it rough and I gotta take whats mine or I don't deserve it.

So it was nice to hold out and not msg her first, it made her think of me and msg me instead. I guess that's a good sign. I'm anxious to get it over with and find out how the 3rd date goes. I'm only saying this to you guys on here of course I will not show her I'm anxious.

I'm letting her come to me this time around. She knows where I'm at, she knows I want it and she knows she will run out of options with me if something doesn't happen soon. I'm sure she has other options available, but as far as I'm concerned the patience is running lower every day.

Oh yeah.. and on not burning bridges etc.. honestly all her friends on all the online pics are pretty border line fugly. It seems like she surrounds herself with not so good looking females so she can stand out. I see this is a control issue and therefore she likes to be in control and charge at all times.

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
*UPDATE*

We've been talking and she's available this Sunday night to see me.

Having realized her control issues and having no success with being aggressive. I shall try to value myself higher and let her always contact me and also I will take the more laid back approach the 3rd date and hold off and not even try a single thing.

I hope this makes her wonder what's going on and if I'm still interested and it goes my way. I also hope to show some more patience and self control doing this, which should also go in my favor.

Thanks all for taking some AFC rust from me. I took a long break from dating and it's pretty obvious I'm showing major AFC signs. I just had to reflect and do some thinking and think about back in the day what got me what I wanted.

It was always patience, not rushing things, confidence and portrayal of higher value. All of which I seemed to have messed up with this one lady and I'm trying to go into recover mode and I hope it works....

If not.. time to move on and work on my other plates :)

Last edited:

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
This thread is the epitome of AFC.

To the OP,

You suffer from the Scarcity Dilemma.
People asked for updates and I've been providing them as they come in. Don't worry this thread will probably come to a halt around Sunday.

The SuperDJ non AFC threads shall flourish again after that.

I agree I did show signs of scarcity, I try to keep it less complex and I do like to remember details about the women I'm courting. I usually only try to do 2-3 at once and only end up with one of them as long term and the rest as fun hookups.

I'm a detail person, my ability to remember details gets me points and also screwing up details on purpose and mentioning other women works great as well. Lets them know they're not the only one you're hunting and that you have options.

Last edited:

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Bro, I'm glad you learned your lesson so fast. It took me ten years of being tooled.

You are right on now. This girl is a fvcking ho. Bull**** to all the she's looking to settle down stuff. She might be, but that doesn't change the fact this chick loves to show off her body on the internet. Ho, Ho, HO!

Why don't you post an update here on this thread. The reason most afc threads die is because it is the same old story. You on the other hand had the sense to actually listen and realize what we were saying was true.

It'll be good for everyone to hear this story however it ends.
Well tomorrow is judgment day. I know you can't treat a hoe like a hoe and you gotta make her believe she's more than that, she's still a woman. I have not been contacting her and all of a sudden she's been the one to call or txt me and she's been the one to ask how my days are going.

I've been answering her late and it seems to be working and peaking her interest towards me (she knew i was at a party this Friday and she couldn't help herself and txt me a lot to check on me). I understand men go from 0-100 like a Ferrari and women go from 0-100 like a good ol Cadillac (sexually). I have done nothing to earn her respect to let me in... I have been rushing and not gaining her trust. I have been trying to floor it without properly warming up the engine.

I have a pretty decent plan tomorrow. I wont reveal it yet, until tomorrow when I test run it, then I'll post an update. But it will be all about gaining trust, getting her guard down and going for the kill. If she fails to let me in, I have some things I'll say to her, while still maintaining control and self worth and without showing any signs of weakness. I'll be firm, bold and fair, it's decision time on her part, if the indecision continues, NEXT.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's messed up and you want to pursue things with her? You love yourself that much, eh?

You know, the only way we can really advise you... is if we can see those tittie pictures of hers. Then we can see how well she stacks up and determine your breast course of action.

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Bro, she's a ho. A ho that you are going to nail; period.

This woman posts pictures on the internet of her titties hanging out and she has a ***** stamp on her back. Do you really think she is going to respond sexually by "making her feel special?" No. That is what you have been doing this whole time and it has been sucha a failure that you came here looking for advice.

KNOCK THIS FVCKING ***** OF THE PEDESTAL YOU HAVE IT UP ON. FVCK. You need to dominate the pusssy with power, not ****ing foot rubs and a gift of scented candles.

Next time you see this ho you take her like a man and pin her against the wall and reach around and grab her ass as you force a kiss on her. And if the ho still is too fked up to respond, you dump her ass and plow forward.
Honestly this was my original gut instinct to do (she does need to see the rage and fire inside me), but I spoke with someone and I tamed down the version a bit (don't want rape charges haha.. by any means), anyway don't worry something like this will be involved, but without rushing it :) I want to be in control and make her choice mine, we're doing this and that's it. Women are indecisive by default and if I don't take charge I'll never get it.

Yes I know all this, if I didn't I would have never had my first 3some at age 19, but back then I was a reckless college kid that drank and partied every day. I suppose growing up and becoming more mature does something to ya, takes that edge off a bit, at least for me it did.

I mentioned dating strippers earlier. The reason they gave it up to me was because every other man was staring down their gaping hole on stage and went after them rough. Sure this is one of the reason they do what they do, something messed up and forceful happened to them in the past that led to their current profession and they like to repeat this, for whatever reason.

All I'm saying is that my style is to treat them like a human being, be interesting and be laid back, let them open up to me and then of course fully take charge and give it to them rough once I've gained their trust, because this is how they like it. I didn't feel the trust or openness to the level I wanted it on the first 2 dates, but after these first 2 she's been coming along nicely.

I say this, because that's how it's worked for me in the past. Crazy women that like it rough want a real man first and the animal to come later. I strongly believe in this, because hot women get the same treatment all the time, someone wants to bang their brains out, what makes me different? It's just how I do it, this is what has worked for me in the past, it's hard for me to change my style, if it doesn't work, I'll still have control and cut it off, it's not like I will lose control either way. I don't believe in forcing for something to happen, typically it never does, I believe in mutual interest by both parties. After all if she's not interested in me that way then why does she keep coming back? I have done something right or she'd be ignoring me all the way.

I understand I came here looking for help and advice, a lot of it has done more good than harm, ultimately it's up to me though which route I'll take.

Last edited:

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
ehehehe I told you guys a bit of niceness+trust goes a long way. I made dinner and served wine, the rest is history.

I'm a happy camper, thanks all for reading and replying. I was going crazy for no reason, it's all good :) She's in my bed sleeping as I type this :)