Need some guidance

DivinityCove

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm pretty bad with girls, I've read the DJ bible, book of pook and took alot of that stuff to heart. But I have a problem which i still haven't found the answer too.

Girls are not interested me outside of a friendship, I've been told i treat them too much "like guy friends". I think part of my problem is that i'm not sexual enough with girls I use kino, i'm ****y + funny. Everyone say's its the nice guys who aren't "sexual" around the girls...

Please tell me what do you guys mean when you say "act sexual" also i guess i can't flirt right either what do you guys mean bye "flirting" because everyone seems to have there own fvcking definition of "flirting".

tl;dr How do I act "sexual" towards them and build sexual tension between girls and myself.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DivinityCove said:
Please tell me what do you guys mean when you say "act sexual" also i guess i can't flirt right either what do you guys mean bye "flirting" because everyone seems to have there own fvcking definition of "flirting".
Men don't initiate flirting, that's a women job. When she does flirt, you should reciprocate with physical escalation and minimal things said.

Actions speak louder than words.

DivinityCove said:
Girls are not interested me outside of a friendship, I've been told i treat them too much "like guy friends". I think part of my problem is that i'm not sexual enough with girls I use kino, i'm ****y + funny. Everyone say's its the nice guys who aren't "sexual" around the girls...
Treating girls like "Guy Friends" can actually help you. Treating them indifferently, like normal people, is a concept that is slowly disappearing and generally confident guys are the ones who still have this trait. The only thing separating you from being labeled as a "Player" is the fact you're not escalating sexually. Which is basically throwing yourself into the friend zone, which isn't a bad thing especially since you probably know a lot of girls by now who will hook you up with their friends. :rolleyes:

You're doing all of the right things from what you've stated, just you're not "Sealing the Deal" so to speak. So you're getting friend zoned because you're not getting it any further than that.

Keep reading the DJ Bible, I also recommend the Articles on the main website, these will provide all the information you'll ever need.

DivinityCove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Frayzer, I'm going to keep treating girls like this then i'm kinda new to the whole hanging out with girls/going out on date thing so i guess i'm still learning.

I think I was overstating it when i said I was "friendzoned" because apparently this one chick who i thought i was friendzoned with still wants to do stuff with me.

She also said something about how I hardly ever talk to her on the phone or text her to one of my friends. So I guess I'm not ****ed I was just over thinking things yeah i think next time I'll just make a move on her.

I don't show much desire I suppose

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DivinityCove said:
Thanks Frayzer, I'm going to keep treating girls like this then i'm kinda new to the whole hanging out with girls/going out on date thing so i guess i'm still learning.
Just "Seal the Deal" and you'll be fine. :up:

DivinityCove said:
I think I was overstating it when i said I was "friendzoned" because apparently this one chick who i thought i was friendzoned with still wants to do stuff with me.

She also said something about how I hardly ever talk to her on the phone or text her to one of my friends. So I guess I'm not ****ed I was just over thinking things yeah i think next time I'll just make a move on her.
She's chasing you, that's good. Keep it that way. Basically do what you're normally doing that makes her complain to her friends that you're not paying attention to her like you said.

DivinityCove said:
I don't show much desire I suppose
Keep this attitude. :rolleyes:

Generally the second you show too much ("Make her the center of the universe")desire in a girl is the moment she will leave or loose interest in you.

DivinityCove

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man i hope your right then I guess this DJ sh1t really has helped me in a way then. Someone else
said you've basically put her in the friendzone or something like that.

She also said something too my friend about how i'm "impartial" whatever the **** that means
and really laid back.

DivinityCove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think the whole "only texting to make plans" thing has really helped
me and has managed to **** with her head a bit :)

Bye her saying "he never talks to me" she's definitely got her mind
spinning in circles wondering why the hell i'm not all over her constantly
messenging her.