Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some emergency advice : store closes in 1 hr

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looking babe , she operates one of those kiosk in the mall behind a counter( closes at 9 pm )

However, I don't know how to approach this .. ? I mean she's behind a counter and its hard to build rapport...

Do I just ask her for her number ? or ask her to join me for a beer after work ( she looks too tired )

Do I just go up there and start a conv. for as long as there are no customers and three minutes later just ask her for her number in three minutes time ?

Or just I go back tomorrow ( I hoping two visits more congenial to giving out the number..)
I need to know by 9 or else I am planning on hoping on catching her another day time
our first conv went bad already ..I didn't say much...except I work and I goto college..

Last edited:

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
30 mins to close ....

now or tomorrw w/ a planned script

squishy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually what I do, is as long as she doesnt have customers then i will go and ask about the products, and try to find an opener to steer the convo away from the product and towards her.

You take it from there, then you can either number close, or what i like to do(if she looks up to it) is to set a date to meet up later on. I usually just tell her 'you're coming to xxxxx place for a drink/whatever' , and you can do alot of C&F with that. If you've built up some nice rapport then she should agree to it. I have more success doing this than with number closing.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by KnightRyder
Good looking babe , she operates one of those kiosk in the mall behind a counter( closes at 9 pm )

However, I don't know how to approach this .. ? I mean she's behind a counter and its hard to build rapport...

Do I just ask her for her number ? or ask her to join me for a beer after work ( she looks too tired )

Do I just go up there and start a conv. for as long as there are no customers and three minutes later just ask her for her number in three minutes time ?

Or just I go back tomorrow ( I hoping two visits more congenial to giving out the number..)
I need to know by 9 or else I am planning on hoping on catching her another day time
our first conv went bad already ..I didn't say much...except I work and I goto college..
If you want to go tlak to her, the first thing you need to do is CALM DOWN!!

You're in "panic mode" now. "OMG, store closes in half an hour...gotta do it...OMG OMG"

If you approach her with that panicked mindset, she will bolt like a frikkin rabbit. Calm down, take a deep breath, and then consider what you're going to do.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
forget it..wtf

she lead me like all thru the conv like she was going to give me a number

when I asked for her digits,

'I have a boyfriend already .....and he might get angry"

Right then I was like,

biatch, so what ? ??? you'll have a new boyfriend ..?

thread closed.....

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
biatch, so what ? ??? you'll have a new boyfriend ..?
:crackup: :crackup:

She was proabaly lying but still...
She just didn't want to blow you off and you call her a biatch. :crackup:

This is something right out of a Will Ferrel movie. You're my Hero!!!

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man oh man. It's weird that I don't find this funny but actually extremely pitiful.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
She was proabaly lying but still...
She just didn't want to blow you off and you call her a biatch. :crackup:

You're my hero!!!
first you say she was probably lying about having a boyfriend, then you say she didn't want to blow him off. Isn't a girl lying to you by saying 'i have a gf' blowing you off? if she didn't want to blow you off she would give you her digits and not lye about having a bf!

btw, calling her a biatch that was great!

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you got a point,
she didn't want to look like a bit*h... and you handed it to her. Good job. :up: