Need some date ideas

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So took this girl out on a movie date, I'm gonna take her out on another date soon, but I need a new venue. Where do you guys suggest I take this broad? Lets brainstorm for ideas....not to keen on bowling, lol.

Last edited:

.smooth.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Cheap Dates said:
Have yourselves a betty crocker date by poring through the best-sounding dessert recipes and choosing one that you might never tackle alone. Grocery shop for the ingredients, then make your outrageous creation from scratch as the evening's entertainment. Be sure to have doilies and glasses of milk on hand.
Cheers

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
take her to a park,observe the birds,bust her alot and talk about animals and all that good stuff,or a amuse ment park and go on alot of rides example:roller coasters.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I like the second part of krazyboy's response....coffee seems a more "adult" thing to do though, I'm still in high school. If we were in college or something I'd take her out to coffee, but for two teenagers it seems a little too much of a mature setting.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
coffee works out well for me and my gf because we're both relatively smart and there's a bookstore attached to a local starbucks. you pop in, get a little frappuchino and go look at fun books. :up:
sports are fun too if you have any remote athletic talent.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her over for some activity. Then read her a bedtime story, people who haven't reached maturity all around the world fall for them, some even on a nightly basis.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two good ones are ice skating (crazy kino opportunities....plus you're active, which is always a plus) and going to the zoo (weather permitting, of course).

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rock Climbing Gym. Learn to climb a little first (tie in, belay, and such) and then take her.

Local music- coffee shop, bar, w/e. Find some local act at a small venue. Usually it's cheap/free.

Go snowshoeing or cross country skiing. Try downhill skiing or snowboarding.

Sledding at a local hill. Sounds dumb, but isn't. (Try it in the summer using a cube of ice instead of a sled, but be prepared for grass stains and mud.)

Movies

Ice Fishing.

Art Gallery, if she's artsy...Check your local university. They should have tons of them. They also will have band and choir concerts. Percussion ensembles and jazz concerts are usually pretty decent even for non-music lovers.

Go to a play. Pick a comedy show, a night of one-acts is usually a good choice.

Local Sporting Event. HS, College, Pro. W/E.

Swimming at an indoor pool. Preferably one with a sauna and hot tub as well. Outdoor Saunas and hot tubs can be fun in the winter too.

That's all I've got for now.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the date man! ;)

Do a search, there's plenty of threads like this. Look in the HS Bible and maybe even the DJ Bible. The common theme around here is action dates

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toussaint Boisjolie said:
I've got one that I can almost guarantee she's never had before... It sounds real weird and ghettotastic, but just bear with me here. Just for clarification, its not my idea, I found it online (though I have used it).

Tell her to dress nice, because you're going to eat dinner. Pick her up, etc. In the meantime, however, have a friend set up a small table, two chairs, and a candle in an empty parking lot, along with some cereal and milk. Have a candlelight cereal dinner!

It sounds real dumb and cheesy, but it works!
Hell no dude....not for a first date for sure.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Hell no dude....not for a first date for sure.
He deleted his response, but it sounds hilarious like it could work....probably after the fvck-close however.

Say I take her ice skating....how could I work a kiss-close into it? Everyone stresses not to do the kiss close at the end because it builds too much pressure.

Last edited:

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can kiss close while ice skating.....just slow down for a moment....maybe near the edge of the rink....