Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some coaching

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out fri night with a bunch of friends. About 30 min before last call, a group of girls approached my friends and I and I started to talk to one girl who was drunk. She said that I was "hot" initiated physical contact etc... and I got her number. I played it cool that night. She txt'd me a few times after she left the bar, and told me "Give me a call if you want some time"

I didnt try to bang her b/c her friends were watching her pretty close b/c she was drunk and I knew I'd seem desperate and loose if I fought her friends to drill her that night.

I am still working on being a DJ. What should my next move be? She is only a 7, but I figure Ill try to work on my game & get some ass.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well honestly your first move should have been to close on this chick. She gave you at least 2 direct signs of wanting to get down.

Stop worrying about the friends.

You were drunk too right? Unless this girl is sloshed and puking in the bathroom, there shouldn't be a problem. People goto the bar to get a buzz and feel good. There's no shame in hitting on a woman who is feeling good (as long as she is not PISS drunk, please we have higher standards.. usually).

If these girls really were adamant about not allowing this girl to go back with you, then it's fine to take the higher road. But it seems to me like you didn't even make an attempt to make the close (the most important part of a pickup).

Even worse, a drunk phone number is not always the best of outcomes. I rarely, if ever number close at a bar. It's a last ditch effort.

My advice from here would be to keep her number and give her a call whenever you feel like it. If you get a negative response, just ditch the number. Like you said, she's a 7 and we both know there are plenty of fish in the sea. Take a more forward approach next time and attempt to at least land a kiss close. Form a base. Grabbing a number tells a girl you're into her, but it doesn't really confirm that you're both willing to do the dirty.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is this thing going around now for sometime
and it the whole "when should I call her?'" thing.

From what I know alot of people will tell you
to wait 2 to 3 days and then call.

If your up for some gambling then call her
the next day and say remember me from the club?
If she says "yeah" then be real quick and say
" listen I got tuesday free meet me for some coffee."
then wait for her reply.

If you don't want to take any chances
then wait like a few days and set up a date.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the DD, and it was getting near the end of the night, so I was pretty sober. The part about worrying about her friends was that I got the sense that if I pushed too far and for too much, her friends would have started to pull her away from me, and I would have been doing the chasing. I had this girl chasing me through the conversation (ie, I saw her txting her friends saying I was "hottt" and I playfully made fun of her saying I was upset that I was only 3 t's hot)

I am going to meet her around my schedule. I am free wed night, so I think I am going to txt her tues and ask her if she remembers me. If she says no, I will pretty much leave it from there.

If she says she does, I am going to mention that I am free tues night. Any ideas on what to do?

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all pre-season like for me on my way to becoming a DJ. I am not really worrying about this girl, and am still looking for other plates to spin, but this advice/coaching is helpful. She is only a 6.5-7, so this is good practice for me b/c I know I have/can do better than her.

Since I met her on fri, I will txt her tomm just to make sure she remembers me. (A txt b/c I don't know how to bring up the cold call - "Hey do you remember me?")

If she says yea, Ill call her a few hours later and see if she is up for getting together wed night.

Sound good?

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text her. You'll be far more effective if you talk to her. You already know she's into you. So think logically and realize you have nothing to be nervous about.

When you call her, don't open with "Hey, remember me?" That's lowering yourself below her level. Don't do it. I like to say "Hey, how's it going?" etc. I assume that she remembers me, and I pretend like we already know each other well. This shows you're confident that women find you memorable.

Since she's already texted you several times I'm sure she does remember you. If she says "Who is this?", then I playfully act offended that she doesn't know who it is. Give her little clues from your talk with her, but don't come right out and tell her. That should break the ice well.

Give a time constraint. Say you're busy doing X but you're going to (insert something YOU like doing) on (date/time) and it would be a great time for you guys to have some fun. Obviously you can ask someone out a million ways, and I don't suggest you follow this exact way. Just make up your own adaptations.

After she accepts, set up whatever arrangements of how you're getting there, and then say that you've got to get back to whatever you were doing.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify some things, she sent me a few txts after we left the bar, but nothing since. (Her last one was "Call me sometime if you want")

Ill give her a call either tonight or tomorrow night. What if I get her voice mail. I've read some things that say not to leave a message, but to call back. But repeatedly calling back makes it seem like chasing.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus

this is just a call up for a date or touch base..not rocket science.

Call her back tell her while she was drunk she drop her phone number and you want to return to her... :)..some funny ****.

Just call and game her..if you get a VM leave a funny message or something that she remember you at the bar.

If you over analyze then you get nervous on the phone and you **** up.

Just relax, ask her out, be short, funny and hang up. You are a man then you must chase a little at the begnning.

Always flirting

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice.

I gave her a call last night when I was driving home. She immediately remembered who I was, where I worked, when my birthday was etc... We spoke for a few min, and I mentioned I was free on xxxx day and xxx day and if she wanted to get together those days. She said yes, and I recommended a nice Italian restaurant I know (Good food, not too $$$)

I played it cool, and I've been reading alot from the DJ bible etc...I've come A LONG way in the last couple of weeks thanks to this site. I'm going to be confident, and basically be interviewing her tonight.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brian123 said:
Good advice.

I gave her a call last night when I was driving home. She immediately remembered who I was, where I worked, when my birthday was etc... We spoke for a few min, and I mentioned I was free on xxxx day and xxx day and if she wanted to get together those days. She said yes, and I recommended a nice Italian restaurant I know (Good food, not too $$$)

I played it cool, and I've been reading alot from the DJ bible etc...I've come A LONG way in the last couple of weeks thanks to this site. I'm going to be confident, and basically be interviewing her tonight.
NO NO NO NO FKN restaurants man dude, that reserved for at least a month after getting to know the chick, restaurants mean sitting there getting bored while the food arrives, coffee dates = the best as it lets you take charge and say hey lets go for a walk to park/beach/ get ice cream.

They are short and sweet and if your good enough you get tail same arvo (most chicks set aside the whole day even if is jut coffee)

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not recommend going to resto for first date. But since you already set up.. Typical is right

I would suggest going to a cool lounge ( some of hotel boutique has very cool bar,not too loud), where there is chill music, you can still have a conversation. You can always suggest a walk after or go see an art gallery close by..something light, relax. Dinner usually put people on guard, table manners ..etc

always have an exit route for both parties incase there is no chemistry.

Coffee or tea is good as well.

Imagine you get stuck in a 3 hr dinner with no chemistry.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In hindsight, I agree with you both. I was going to keep in cordial and do a walk/ice cream etc....

I am going into this looking at it nothing more than a learning experience and possibly a plate to spin.

If we have good chemistry, then the 1-2hrs in the restaurant will be put to good use getting to know each other. If we don't then I will realize to obviously avoid this in the future, but will also get some practice in the art of awkward situations and making conversation.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
coaching has really been helpful. Am going out with this girl tonight, and the only mistake I made was asking her out to dinner.

Ill see how that goes.

I got a txt from a girl I nexted saying "Hey stranger, i was cleaning today and found your movies at my house!" - I havent spoken with her in 3 wks. She chased me at the beginning, then I made every wrong move and chased her.

Any suggestions on girl I nexted? Or should I just let her go.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying to get into girls heads.

Second, just because you said "let's have dinner" doesn't mean you have to do it now. Pick her up, get a quick bite somewhere more casual, and do something else.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Bond said:
Stop trying to get into girls heads.

Second, just because you said "let's have dinner" doesn't mean you have to do it now. Pick her up, get a quick bite somewhere more casual, and do something else.
???

Went well tonight. Acted cool, playfully made fun of her all night. Could tell she wanted a goodnight kiss so I gave her a few. Confidence = high.

I think ill respond back to the girl i nexted with "Ill get them if we end up hanging out again"

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to spinning plates....Am going to not contact the girl i took out last wed until early next week. Girl who flaked on me is going to have to earn my time.

Met an 8 a few weeks ago, ran into her last night. Made her laugh quite a bit, said that she is sure I don't have problem getting girls because I am very cute. She gave me her business card w/cell on it. I sent her a flirty/joking txt today to make sure she had my #.

Ideas how to proceed with her?

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
brian

anytime you meet chick, yourocnversation shoudl gear toward their interests, listen and find out what they like...movies, sport, music band, food..etc

These are clues for you to ask them out for a fun activities...etc

Hey cutie, I'm planning to go see the new art gallery exposition of my favourite photographe..etc
if your friend has some BBQ parties, invite her..

Catch my drift.....Women gave you a lot of clues,, just pay attention, make a mental note....and use it..

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
true romance said:
brian

anytime you meet chick, yourocnversation shoudl gear toward their interests, listen and find out what they like...movies, sport, music band, food..etc

These are clues for you to ask them out for a fun activities...etc

Hey cutie, I'm planning to go see the new art gallery exposition of my favourite photographe..etc
if your friend has some BBQ parties, invite her..

Catch my drift.....Women gave you a lot of clues,, just pay attention, make a mental note....and use it..
Good advice. I tried to keep the convo more geared towards her, but I was joking/making her laugh the entire time. I got the ball rolling and was making her laugh, so I figured I'd keep it going. It was hard to make any kind of personal move because we were at a table with alot of people, so making a significant move would have been awkward.

I know she loves to visit this bar, maybe I'll get a friend and ask her to join us some night. Ill work my DJ and then have my friend duck out early in the night and make my move from there.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turns out the girl I took out last week dislocated her shoulder and her arm is in a sling. What are some good date ideas for a girl who is temporarily partially disabled?