Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some advise

Spp27

Don Juan
Reaction score
basicly i will shorten the story to the most important parts.

basicly met a girl at work we seemed to get along realy realy well. tryed to asker he out 2 times. like do you want to go to the movies she flaked one timne and second time said why dont you go with your friends i played it off.
she still always comes and talks to me wants to get fooed ex. she always making the contact. been talking to he for a year never has brought up a boyfriend onece. so basicly i just gona next her. now she has a new boyfriend way worse than me have no idea whats wrong with me gess im a big looser.by the way she is 6 or 7 out of 10. and overweight.
basicly i make realy good money am 6.7 and 210lb decently looking guy average or ubove. my question is 1 why does she keep talking to me doesnt work in same area as me and why never brought up a boyfriend. she keeps playing me. 2 what should i do with this situation next her oviosly and just ignor her at work? 3 she is with a big looser worse than me dont get it.
3 what should i do know dont have much of a friend social circle wana get out there and meet girls dont know where to go or how. what should i do?
or am i just a looser thats gona be alone forever. dont want to be thats why im on here looking for help. thanks for any help or advise in advance thanks.

Spp27

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 28 got my work life setup and want to fix the other half now. or am i too late already. thanks

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading at the second sentence. I cannot help you or give you advice if I can't read the god damn words.