Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice

LeChanteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone! haven't posted here in over a year as I've been off travelling around the world and living by the methods learnt in the bible.

But I've recently come across a problem that I could use some advice on.

Here's the story:

I met a girl on an online dating site. Emailed back and forth a few times, got the number called and set up a coffee date. Met up seemed to go okay but you never can tell with these things as they can sometimes be a bit awkward. Still did all the usual things, listened and so on. The next day she sent me an email saying how much she'd enjoyed the date and she hoped to do it again.

So gave her a call a few days later and we set up another date. I used somethings I'd picked up in our conversation (things she liked etc) and our second date we did some things she really liked. Date went well and we ended up making out for ages. Again she sent me an email saying how much she'd enjoyed it.

So I called her again and we set up another date. She smsd me before it saying how much she was looking forward to it. We went out, had a great night and spent more time making out and just walking around the city at night looking at the sights. She even set up our next date, suggesting something very cool for us to do, go out on her boat.

She smsd me the next day saying how much she enjoys spending time with me.

Now this girl is GF material and thats what Im looking for however I'm not sure how to get to that stage without giving away to much 'hand' I know ppl like David D say you just have to see ppl more often to push it into that territory.

Theres one other thing though, she still checks her online profile fairly regularly. I'm not sure how to bring this up either and ask her about it. We email each otehr regularly and I was thinking of slipping into one of my emails that i'd taken my profile down (saying something like I was sick of all the emails) what do you think?

I'm pretty good at reading people and she doesn't strike me as the type of person who is playing around or doing this to more than one guy. I'm wondering how to sort all this out so I can either next (which I dont really want to do) or take it to the next level relationship wise.

Any advice ye wise ones would be most appreciated!

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you are in a holding pattern with this one. You might lose her if you don't do something soon (or you might have lost her attraction if you are too wussy to take it to a higher level). As soon as you start making out with her. Push her away slightly and say "Whoa, this is getting way too steamy for me." This is a counter-intuitive way for her to want you more than she did when she made out with you. Build more comfort, then go back to making out, then take it a step further. Women love it when you do this. In their slvt defensive mind, this disarms it by showing you don't want her for a piece, but for something more.

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she is, a date is basically a taster of who you are, but me on the other hand i would of had her in bed on the 2nd or 3rd.

You're overanalysing, shes allowed to date other guys and it's not like you guys are official, make it more cement fvck her! make her feel something emotional etc

LeChanteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stalluproar, i've been using that system of doing stuff in stops and starts and it has worked where she is basically grabbing me to keep makingout.

I guess I've just never really taken it from just dating to actually being in a relationship. I know it's not really good to bring something like this up in conversation and I don't think she is dating other people.

I'm not going to do anything wussy like say 'i like you' etc but don't want to do nothing or just let it slide, like I have in the past.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LeChanteur said:
Theres one other thing though, she still checks her online profile fairly regularly. I'm not sure how to bring this up either and ask her about it. We email each otehr regularly and I was thinking of slipping into one of my emails that i'd taken my profile down (saying something like I was sick of all the emails) what do you think?

Any advice ye wise ones would be most appreciated!

NO dude, do not take yours down. I sugggested this to my ex-online. Im pretty sure it didnt help things.
It shows that you are putting all your hopes on her- am i right?

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bed her in the next date.

LeChanteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably right Lion, although I dont have any trouble with the whole 'you must get attention from plenty of women' thing. I'm also not one to put all my eggs into one basket so to speak as I know how that makes you look (desperate) however since I've started dating this girl I haven't really thought of, nor been attracted to, anyone else.

So thats why Im here for advice for I'm in a predicament as I don't want to stuff it up but dont know how to proceed.

She sent me an email today, she's away visiting family in the country, and was talking about these good overnight camping/hiking trips you can take and suggested that we should go on one. So it seems that she's into me, but then there's still the whole website thing, which she still checked even while away.