Need some advice

Inlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

I am in need of your advice again and if some of you remember me I thank you for your support before and without that I wouldn't have been were I am today.
I have lost a lot of weight and getting back in shape thanks to those who gave me advice.

I am a delivery driver and I have delivered food to a customer of us few times and she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and today she ordered again and I did the delivery, when I am near her I can't speak and tell her how I feel and its unprofessional while I am at work.

I am not sure if she is interested she looks into my eyes it feels like she touches my soul. She looks into my eyes and then look down and again looks again with that beautiful smile of her and that soft and gentle voice of her I will give anything out to be with her.

I was thinking sending her some flowers by delivery and not letting her know who I am and a note to tell her how I feel Like say something like this to the most beautiful girl when I see you my heart starts beating fast and I lose my voice to tell you how I feel and if you feel the same way and you know who I am then give me a sign when I see you next time.

Haha I don't really know what to do.
Or should I wait until I get properly fit? I have changed a lot and lost weight then before every one say you have lost a lot of weight haha :)

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're either trolling or you are way to inmature, young and naive.

Go read some material about 'red pill' men. Go to rationalmale.com

Jeez...

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still subscribing to the Disney ideal of romance and that sending anonymous flowers will make her fall madly in love with you.
NO.
You need to start flirting with her and making her laugh.
When you leave, she has to have a tingle in her undies and be waiting excitedly for you to make another delivery.
You don't want her thinking what a nice, harmless man you are.
Read the DJ Bible and - as pyros said - The Rational Male.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Media always portrays things like secret admirer notes, becoming close friends with the girl in a relationship, and mystery flower shipments as the "sure fire" way of winning them over but it typically never works. It depends on the type of woman, and in this day in age they get something like that they'll typically use it to their advantage. They like having the power, and might humor you until finding someone else.

Don't worry about your weight. Also be bold, and make a move in person. You'll appear confident, know immediately if she's interested, and you'll feel better no matter what happens.

Inlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
you're either trolling or you are way to inmature, young and naive.

Go read some material about 'red pill' men. Go to rationalmale.com

Jeez...
Link is not working bro?

Inlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
You're still subscribing to the Disney ideal of romance and that sending anonymous flowers will make her fall madly in love with you.
NO.
You need to start flirting with her and making her laugh.
When you leave, she has to have a tingle in her undies and be waiting excitedly for you to make another delivery.
You don't want her thinking what a nice, harmless man you are.
Read the DJ Bible and - as pyros said - The Rational Male.
Haha well i am kinda old school lol.

Were can i get the DJ bible and The Rational Male as the link pyro provided does not work?

EDIT Found a book called The Rational Male: Rollo Tomassi on ebay and bought one and i hope its the same one your talking about.

Last edited:

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, that's the one. Rollo is a guru. Absorb his words and subscribe to his blog. There should be a link to the DJ Bible somewhere on this site. Just do a search for it.

Inlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Yep, that's the one. Rollo is a guru. Absorb his words and subscribe to his blog. There should be a link to the DJ Bible somewhere on this site. Just do a search for it.
Thanks bro,

Any advice on how to make girls laugh?

And understand the body language as i dont know nothing about body language, Cant tell if she is interested or not sometime the girls give out signals and i havent got a clue.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to rag on girls to make them laugh. Just light banter. Start a conversation about some TV show chicks watch and pay her out about it.
Be playful and cheeky. Don't overstay your welcome. Just drop a few pearls, have her laughing her head off and then leave.
If she likes you, she'll be responding to your banter and maybe even biting back. She'll be looking at your eyes, she might even playfully push you or hit your arm.
If her eyes are glazing over and she's giving short, closed answers, your goose is cooked and GTFO.

Inlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I tend to rag on girls to make them laugh. Just light banter. Start a conversation about some TV show chicks watch and pay her out about it.
Be playful and cheeky. Don't overstay your welcome. Just drop a few pearls, have her laughing her head off and then leave.
If she likes you, she'll be responding to your banter and maybe even biting back. She'll be looking at your eyes, she might even playfully push you or hit your arm.
If her eyes are glazing over and she's giving short, closed answers, your goose is cooked and GTFO.
Are there any books on understing the body language from scratch, ii dont understand what they are thinking or what kinda body language signals they are giving ?

So all i mean is were do i start from scratch and learn how to understand a body labguage and how to make them laugh as i didnt even know about what what chicks watch on tv.

Top Bottom