Need some advice!

DivinityCove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so i made plans to see a girl tonight after she got off work I was about to pick her up when my parents called me yelling and b1tching and said i had to come home. So I called her and explained and she said it was cool.

Anyways we rescheduled to Sunday and we were going to go hiking in the woods but apparently it's going to fvcking rain on sunday so that plan is fvcked over. So now I have no idea were I can take her this is one of the worst things for me is planning on were to take a girl.

Can someone give me some ideas on were to take a girl out that's not outside? something to do in the rain? I'm horrible with date ideas fvck

I'm just really pissed off because my parents fvck me over everytime and i'm on the verge of getting friendzoned if I don't make a move fast.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DivinityCove said:
Can someone give me some ideas on were to take a girl out that's not outside? something to do in the rain? I'm horrible with date ideas fvck

See a movie or hang out at the mall.

didirectors

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

Hey might be a little late but, a good Idea is bowling and or rollerskating, teaching her how to throw the bowling ball is a great opportunity for kino and friendly competition is always good too. Also holding her hand during rollerskating is also a great way for kino as well. Bowling also may be a bit more expensive than rollerskating depending on were your going anyways best of luck :D