Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need some advice

matt428carr

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys...here it is....

i dated this one girl on and off for almost 5 years...very passionate relationship in all aspects.well about a month ago we were broken up at the time and i (in a drunken stuper)asked out one of her friends....next day after realizing what i had done i appologized to the girl and left it at that....well she told my ex...

my ex then proceeded to call me every name in the book...im being treated like i actually ****ed her friend or something when that totally isnt the case.i made a mistake and copped to it with the ex,appologized numerous times,but now her and all her little friends give me the worst dirty looks when i see them.

my issue is im still sprung on my ex...even after all this time and fights and breakups.she now thinks im a discusting pig (as she put it)....what do i do??i see her at work...how do i handle it???....do you think she actually hates me now or is she acting that way to get me to beg her back???

how do i play this???

and help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop groveling. You two were broke up, all is fair. Besides, you apoligized already. Tell her to accept it, or move on. :trouble: Maybe if she sees you just might move on when you two are "broke up", she will try to work harder to compromise... instead of always "breaking up". Man up! :rockon:

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just called you every name in the book and turned all her friends against you. Why on earth do you want her back?

how do i play this???
Get over her. Move on.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOu are single-date who you want. My ex wife doesn't have sh1t to say about who I date. If you aren't broken up, you need to be, why tolerate drauma in your life. Start fresh with a new circle of friends,maybe a new job and never sh1t where you eat again[no coworkers]

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
matt428carr said:
my ex then proceeded to call me every name in the book...im being treated like i actually ****ed her friend or something when that totally isnt the case.i made a mistake and copped to it with the ex,appologized numerous times,but now her and all her little friends give me the worst dirty looks when i see them.
Really... I can see why someone would get a bit upset if you started dating one of their friends, but yeah like the others said an ex has no say in who you hit on now. A couple years ago I dumped a girl (1.5 years) for her best friend, yeah it wrecked their friendship and the ex sent me big long abusive texts and emails for a couple weeks, but I just ignored them and had a really good relationship with the next girl. Pity she doesn't have any hot avaiable friends for me to jump to next. :p