Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice please...should I just move on?...

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
First mistake. Girls see men who offer them dinner on a first date as chumps. Even more so if she suggests it and you agree. You should have said 'Hmm, dinner is for couples, lets just meet for a drink.'

I was talking to my gf about this last night - she has had plenty of dinner dates, none of them ever led to anything but a full tummy and maybe a peck on the cheek. Whereas I have had plenty of girls and never gone on a dinner date.

Likewise on UK Big Brother good-with-women Liam was teasing the hot twin about her lame dinner date procedure. She acted a little upset, but you could tell his qualifying and unwillingness to fall into the dinner-date/peck on the cheek/LJBF trap made her fancy him more. Then AFC Brian, who has already been LJBFed by her offered to take her out for a classy meal wherever she wanted. She dodged the offer.

NIGHTHAWK SAYS NO DINNER DATES!
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I said a movie and drinks after, but she suggested dinner?

I got a kiss from her that night and not a peck on the cheek either and sorry but I couldn't care less about a lame TV "reality" show, it's all bs and scripted.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are ever tempted to see her again re-read her " Im so SORRY..." email. This is after the FIRST date !!

This is what you should have received ..." Hey SpeadLoving, I had a great time last night. The food was delicious ..what a great restaurant that YOU chose.
Why didn't we do this a long time ago ? You are so much fun, and funny too. Maybe you would like to get some coffee and cake with me soon. My treat .
Whattda ya think ?

Talk to me soon,
"Grateful chick "

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spread_love said:
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I said a movie and drinks after, but she suggested dinner?

I got a kiss from her that night and not a peck on the cheek either and sorry but I couldn't care less about a lame TV "reality" show, it's all bs and scripted.
Wow a kiss. That was before she pushed you out of the cab right?

There was nothing scripted about the Big Brother example, or BB in general. Edited to make a point maybe, but not really in this instance, and I used my own experience and that of my gf as evidence also. Feel free to disregard my excellent advice and continue exchanging meals for kisses. Perhaps some flowers might help too?

Oh and avoid movie dates too.

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
If you are ever tempted to see her again re-read her " Im so SORRY..." email. This is after the FIRST date !!

This is what you should have received ..." Hey SpeadLoving, I had a great time last night. The food was delicious ..what a great restaurant that YOU chose.
Why didn't we do this a long time ago ? You are so much fun, and funny too. Maybe you would like to get some coffee and cake with me soon. My treat .
Whattda ya think ?

Talk to me soon,
"Grateful chick "

That sounds great, I told you guys though, she frightens me and I have only said Hello to her once since the incident on a social networking site.

I'm not going back there...my mental health depends on it

:wave:

Reaction score
Haha, a kick to the chest on a first date - this may be a first for mankind!! A kick to the chest on a second date is understandable, but the first!! :rolleyes:

Read your post again - do you see a pattern? You were the the woman and she was the man!! Hors like to control men - this is obvious - you fell for the trap!! She was too familiar with you and thus disrespected you because she knew that she can get away with it - a normal guy would have kicked her back using a jujitsu technique!!! Her actions in a drunken state was her natural self!! Tell her to take you out on a second date and see if she agrees and see how much money she spends!!

Never spend more than $20 on a first date!!

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Haha, a kick to the chest on a first date - this may be a first for mankind!! A kick to the chest on a second date is understandable, but the first!! :rolleyes:

Read your post again - do you see a pattern? You were the the woman and she was the man!! Hors like to control men - this is obvious - you fell for the trap!! She was too familiar with you and thus disrespected you because she knew that she can get away with it - a normal guy would have kicked her back using a jujitsu technique!!! Her actions in a drunken state was her natural self!! Tell her to take you out on a second date and see if she agrees and see how much money she spends!!

Never spend more than $20 on a first date!!
I didn't spend more than $20, she bought an expensive bottle of wine and a fancy ****tail for me, I didn't buy her any drinks, she didn't actually kick me in the chest, she pushed me in the chest in a sloppy way because she was very drunk.

I don't care, I haven't and don't plan to see her again because she freaked me out and I have to disagree I was NOT the Woman, I was the Man and told her to **** off in the end, I think that she was actually on some drugs but again I don't care.

Reaction score
Ok, good, the thing is that you asserted your manhood - don't talk to her again - she disrespected you, unless she decides to become your slave!!!

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Ok, good, the thing is that you asserted your manhood - don't talk to her again - she disrespected you, unless she decides to become your slave!!!
Thanks LMS...The latest and this is :crazy: , she messaged me at a social networking site saying some **** like 'don't you love me anymore'?

I sent a message back saying, don't send me **** like that and you owe me a dinner after out last one was so messed up.

She sent back, you know how sorry I am about that night and I haven't heard from you hardly at all and then she told me that she was sorry she didn't mention it but she has a boyfriend (I even got his first and last name and told I should have notice the photos of her and him together) and then says we should meet up for a drink because she still wants to be good friends!!!

Not only that, I found out she has cheated on her partners in the past more than once, boy was I lucky that what happened did.

This ***** is crazier than a giant swimming pool filled with piranhas and a sperm whale thrown in.

:crackup:

Priceless...I hope they make a movie about my life, it will be some entertaining ****.

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just told a friend about this whole thing over MSN and he asked me if she was on crack?...haha

Reaction score
So she has a boyfriend!! Does her b/f know that she goes out with guys? If she has a b/f, then why was she upset for you talking to another girl? Huh? That doesn't make sense!! Tell her that you will forgive her disrespect but for any further outings you have together then she must pay for both.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spread_love said:
I have finally got a new internet connection (and I wasn't comfortable sitting in Net cafe's with cute girls seeing what site I was on) anyway here goes the situation.

I asked a girl out who I have known for a few years and she said yes, she would love to and suggested we go out to dinner.

We met up on a Friday and dinner and conversations was great, we drank a little bit of red wine and there were more than a few leg rubs from her under the table and after dinner we sat at the table and just talked and drank some more.

She suggested that she wanted to go somewhere else to get her favourite drink so we headed to a bar and she ended up doing a few shots and buying an expensive bottle of red wine and we got quite drunk.

We headed off to a gig and she drank some more, I had a couple but I was trying to slow down to enjoy my night, so a few hours later, she comes up to me all cold and asks why have you been talking to that girl so much (she is a good friend and has been for years) and she was quite cold towards me.

I spoke to her and said well we can go if you want to and she said yeah let's go, grabbed my arm and said you are coming home with me and there is nothing you can do about it.

She was laughing but also slurring her words and not that easy on her feet, so we get in the cab and the cab driver was getting annoyed as she was now saying saying I can't go home with her and that I should get out, I asked her are you serious?, she would laugh and say it again unitl she kind of lost it and used her foot to kick me in the chest and tell me to get out of the cab.

I just said wow and shook my head and went back into the club, the next day I got a text from her saying I don't remember much of last night, was I good?

I had to tell her the truth and she said felt really, really bad and didn't remember it,she also sent me an e-mail saying the same thing.

In your honest opinion was she just really drunk and losing the plot or does this story scream crazy Woman and I just be lucky I found out now?.
I will tell you something, not many guys know this that is clear but this is crystal clear to guys like me and it is the TRUTH.

So read it well.

Girls and women have pressures around them about sleeping with guys.

To counter-act those pressures of being labled a slu* e.t.c and other things.

They do things, these things are invisible to the normal man, but a man who knows can see them for what they are.

One of these things is:

If a girl is into you the first night she will (or may, 80% of the time she WILL)get drunk or tipsy, or pretend to be drunk so she can say:

Whoppsie I did not mean to sleep with him I was drunk.

When in reality, it was planned all along.

This chick sounded like she had planned to sleep with you, she got drunk to excuse her behaviour to do that on the first night, gave you token resistance at the cab stage and probably more so, but if you would have persisted she would have been sucking your dic* instead of you writing she is allowed to do later.

So what she 'may' have drinking problems, from one night I am not so quick to jump to that conclusion.

I do think you messed up a potential lay, she wanted it, you did not have the goods to give her what she wanted, you loose buddie.

Don’t worry there are men out there who would have given her what she wanted, it seems you let a little thing like token resistance stop you, women do it, you failed that hurdle, maybe next time when a women is drunk grabs your arm in a club and takes you to a taxi, then gives you some resistance, your will either:

Laugh it off and get in the cab and tell her where your going.

Be firm with her and tell her, she dragged you out of the club, I am interested to see why, so lets go already, sit back, relax, I’ll go half on the taxi fair.

This is the truth of it and this is what happened.

I would not have messed this up, you did!

Hey at least maybe next time you may not.

when will guys get it into there heads that women LOVE sex and they do things to make sure the GET it but the things the do dont normally MAKE SENSE.

On the other hand, she may have wanted you to leave the girl you was with has a ***** type move.

The fact of the matter is, i think she was into you from the start and got drunk, at some stage you messed up and made her put her ***** shield, you got hightened resistance that could have been broken down, you failed, she was simply being a women.

Sounded like she got jelouse of the women you was given attention to, i think this was the moment it went down hill! Maybe your interaction could have been better.

If i am out on a date with a women i would include her in my conversations with other women, or friends not ignore her or in some poeples cases, try to make her see you have options for the sake of it.

Pycho or not i firmly believe your actions where responsible for ALOT of hers, you just failed with know how to react to it.

A man (with confidence and in-charge) would have been fuc*ing that chic* that night as i beleive, actually i know this is how it was shaping up, seems you dont have the goods, yet!

Token resistence is another method they use, it makes it 'your fault' that she ended up having se*, excusing her behaviour.

Think about it this way, what can she tell her mates:

Does she tell her mates:

She went out with a guy on the first date, fancied him and fuc*ed his brains out?

Nope sorry alot of women dont operate that way, thats the mans way.

Instead what a large % of them want is the ability to make it as it was an accident or it was fated or some other cra* anything to take away from her being branded a slu* or some other thing.

In this case.

She can tell her mates.

She got drunk and could not resist your advances as you was cute and her being drunk makes the 'act' not totally her fault and thats the 'key'!

Same thing if you meet a chick in a club, if you come out and tell her you want to take her home and fuc* her brains out, there is a high % she will say no, even if she wants it.

On the other hand if you told her to come back to your place, to look at:

your stamp collection
gold fish
Record collection.
have more drinks and a chat (lame but works better then i want to fuc* you).

E.t.c you dont set of the slu* defence mechanism.

Even the biggest slu*s get slu* defence mechanism, believe it or not.

Last edited:

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't think that is how it was at all, were you there on the night?

She drank a lot, but I actually think she was on something else and come on getting pushed in the chest in a cab...that to me says see ya...and I'm not desperate.