Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some advice please...should I just move on?...

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have finally got a new internet connection (and I wasn't comfortable sitting in Net cafe's with cute girls seeing what site I was on) anyway here goes the situation.

I asked a girl out who I have known for a few years and she said yes, she would love to and suggested we go out to dinner.

We met up on a Friday and dinner and conversations was great, we drank a little bit of red wine and there were more than a few leg rubs from her under the table and after dinner we sat at the table and just talked and drank some more.

She suggested that she wanted to go somewhere else to get her favourite drink so we headed to a bar and she ended up doing a few shots and buying an expensive bottle of red wine and we got quite drunk.

We headed off to a gig and she drank some more, I had a couple but I was trying to slow down to enjoy my night, so a few hours later, she comes up to me all cold and asks why have you been talking to that girl so much (she is a good friend and has been for years) and she was quite cold towards me.

I spoke to her and said well we can go if you want to and she said yeah let's go, grabbed my arm and said you are coming home with me and there is nothing you can do about it.

She was laughing but also slurring her words and not that easy on her feet, so we get in the cab and the cab driver was getting annoyed as she was now saying saying I can't go home with her and that I should get out, I asked her are you serious?, she would laugh and say it again unitl she kind of lost it and used her foot to kick me in the chest and tell me to get out of the cab.

I just said wow and shook my head and went back into the club, the next day I got a text from her saying I don't remember much of last night, was I good?

I had to tell her the truth and she said felt really, really bad and didn't remember it,she also sent me an e-mail saying the same thing.

In your honest opinion was she just really drunk and losing the plot or does this story scream crazy Woman and I just be lucky I found out now?.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really need us to tell you what you already know ?
If you are still genuinely confused, think of her as a loonie with a drinking problem (and IMO that is a mild diagnosis )
What kind of woman kicks a guy for no legit reason ? A Class A nutcase !
What are you thinking about giving her a second shot ??
Hit DELETE on her before she becomes your biggest nightmare.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YIKES!

It is very rare that someone (no matter how drunk) would forget the evening, or thier actions.

She was treating you in the beginning very cool, but seriously...actually "pushes" you out of the cab? MAN!

She has a lot more isues than what is on the surface. Most likely you are setting yourself up for a long ride of misery if you continue with this chick.

How long have you known her? And on what level? If you guys are friends, I would keep it as such, until her behaviour changes drastically (eg. you find out she really is not a drunk, just having a bad night), and she is actually treating you like a catch. Right now, she is treating you ike someone she could take or leave, and also someone she really does not care too much about.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, take more control of situations.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow ...sounds like a couple chicks I know ...

yeah, sounds like she's, well slightly insane, blacking out while she's drunk, now that's quality ....... today she does not remember kicking you out of a cab ...tomorrow, well ...hmmm don't sound good

if you really need to play " cap'n save a ho " proceed with extreme caution

:rockon:

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another reason, I guess it’s up to reason number 4007, why you always, always have options with other women.

I swear to you that you will almost, almost, be Teflon coated from chick-sh*t like this if you can always, in your mind, simply, focus your attention away from this one and onto the other two or so you are messing with.

So, if you are like so many others and are focusing most of your energy on this measly scrap of pvssydom, then by all means run the fvck away from her as fast as you can.

BUT: the paradox of that is when she’s the only one you focus on you CANT run away as easily. You’ve got nothing to run TO.

If she is just one of several you are seeing then you can afford simply to shift your focus to the others and not have to do a damn thing with this one; not next her, not TRY anything.

She is not post-worthy if you are seeing others.

What you can then afford to do is simply raise the bar of acceptable behaviour from her, she must qualify herself to you, she must meet your standards, and she must work to be a part of your life. In this case your indifference is REAL not contrived because, again, you have other options.

She must EARN your company.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is your classic attention wh*re + man hater combo.

this woman was probably cheated on somewhere in her past and too it WAYYY to seriously. now she hates men.

but at the same time she still desires attention, she still wants to be put on a pedastle, she still wants to be wanted.

when shes sober she is able to keep the hate under control. but when she gets drunk it comes to the surface. so what you got was her sucking you in then kicking you in the balls.

when she was kicking you out of the cab what was going through her head was 'THERE, TAKE THAT YOU BASTARD. ALL YOU MEN ARE PIGS. IM GOING TO HURT YOU LIKE YOU HURT ME."

the irony that she was the one escalating the sexual tension is beyond her ability of rational thought.

as for how you should have responded to this - you should have cut off all contact.

imagine you did that to a woman. imagine you got her all interested in you, wooed her off her feet, then were taking her back to your place. then suddenly you kick her out of the cab. would you expect her to return your calls / emails? HELL NO.

don't be captain save a ho here. just cut loose of this nut job and be thankful that she showed you her true colors so early on.

a lot of women can cover up their 'man hating' for weeks before it comes out.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with everyone else that this chick is a psycho. However I wouldn't run like everyone else. I'd make her come over and suck my c0ck if she wants to make it up to me. If she doesn't, adios amigos, vaya condios.

I'm telling you once you can get women to succumb to you, they'll constantly come back for approval.

JLR

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I agree with everyone else that this chick is a psycho. However I wouldn't run like everyone else. I'd make her come over and suck my c0ck if she wants to make it up to me. If she doesn't, adios amigos, vaya condios.

I'm telling you once you can get women to succumb to you, they'll constantly come back for approval.
What he said... If you have the stomach for a little b.s, at least get some sex out of it. Then kick her to the curb where she belongs, but I'll agree w/ others: spin those plates & have other options as well so you don't latch onto her for lack of an alternative...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not psycho, just a bad drunk.

It is very rare that someone (no matter how drunk) would forget the evening, or thier actions.

That used to be a typical weekend for me. Maybe I am more forgiving of drunks, because I have been one so often.

Does she have issues? Of course, all women do. But it sounds like the biggest issue is not handling her alcohol very well. Maybe she planned to spend the evening with you in the first place, and was using the booze to prepare herself for it, then went a little too far. Don't fall in love with the girl, but I don't think you have to run away.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot believe some of you guys are telling this guy to see her again. Are you that desperate to get laid? Is sex THAT important that you have to lose your self respect all to get a little pvssy?

My god this woman is a psycho drunk. She was KICKING HIM IN A CAB FOR NO REASON!

Some of you guys crack me up with what your willing to put up with.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with Bible Belt.

Though if this becomes a pattern you should next for your own sake.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have any further contact (sex or dates or even coffee) then you are crazy. THis baitch is a drunk with violent tendencies. Who knows or cares whether her crazy behavior is from booze or some personality quirk. The fact is that her behavior is atrocious and you need to NEXT her for your own wellbeing,

REmember this - she pulled this shyte on the first date !! Most people are on their best behavior .. It can only get crazier if you continue.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
Amen.

This woman literally rejected him with the sole of her shoe. WTF is wrong with you guys?
Exactly.

She got drunk and has violent tendencies over him TALKING to another girl. Not only that, she had crazy off the hook mood swings. Imagine what she might do if he has sex with her, and then dumps her..

Let me think...get drunk, call him 87 thousand times, go slash his car tires, leave a dead cat on his doorstep, who the f*ck knows..

Stay away. She screams psycho drama.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar incident many years ago with a drunken woman ( a sad, sad sight ) She tried to jump out of my car when we were moving thru the suburbs on our way to her house after a booze and food night. I pulled over to the curb and she jumped out and bolted and then turned around and yelled abuse at me. The neighbors lights were flicking on .. I foolishly tried to talk to her and she got more hysterical. She had practically torn her clothes off on the way home from the restaurant and then had some kind of switcheroo brain meltdown.
Anyways. I wrestled her back into the front seat of my car and then dropped her off .

Three days later she called me . She was all sweet and sexy on the phone.
I said , " Being with you is bad for by health I got a chest infection last time we went out. "
She said ," Huh? How does that happen ?"
I replied , " I guess that I inhaled a lot of exhaust fumes from your broom ."

I did not wait for a respomse ...She did not call again.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, she isn't necessarily psycho, she is an alcoholic that can't handle her drink.

A chick I dated last year was 100% fine if she didn't drink. And she was fine when she DID drink up until the time when she would observe any behavior she thought was questionable, then she would fly off the handle. She nearly got a DUI for it one night.

That said, this chick was never physically abusive to me. The last time she had an outburst she stormed away in her car and then started calling me ten minutes later leaving a verbally abusive message. She left several messages then finally called the next day and apologized. I just told her it was "ok because I know it will never happen again" and that was that.

I weighed out my options and continued to fukk this chick, but if she did it one more time after I warned her that would have been it.

In your case I don't think I would stick around. If she got physical with you on the first date I would hate to see what she is capable of.

spread_love

Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: awesome, thanks so much for all of your comments, I have heard from her again and just said hello (this was on a social networking site) you guys are right, going back there will just destroy me.

I really appreciate everyone here that replied and gave great advice, comments and thoughts.

I thought you guys might like to see her e-mail from the next day

oh **** Im sorry **** I am soo sorry what the ****, I cant remember that I
dont know what to say except SORRY and I also didn't mean to be cold to you
at Niteclub ------- FORGIVE ME :(
I feel like **** now and so I should

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spread_love said:
I asked a girl out who I have known for a few years and she said yes, she would love to and suggested we go out to dinner.
First mistake. Girls see men who offer them dinner on a first date as chumps. Even more so if she suggests it and you agree. You should have said 'Hmm, dinner is for couples, lets just meet for a drink.'

I was talking to my gf about this last night - she has had plenty of dinner dates, none of them ever led to anything but a full tummy and maybe a peck on the cheek. Whereas I have had plenty of girls and never gone on a dinner date.

Likewise on UK Big Brother good-with-women Liam was teasing the hot twin about her lame dinner date procedure. She acted a little upset, but you could tell his qualifying and unwillingness to fall into the dinner-date/peck on the cheek/LJBF trap made her fancy him more. Then AFC Brian, who has already been LJBFed by her offered to take her out for a classy meal wherever she wanted. She dodged the offer.

NIGHTHAWK SAYS NO DINNER DATES!