Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need serious serious advice, and i need it now

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My g/f left her purse on top of my car and it blew off and got run over.

I went back and spent an hour and a half picking up all her receipts and junk. Long story short I find a love letter from her EX that is from the period from where we were dating. Granted it is old and stained, but it is still from the time period we have been dating (probably over 3 or 4 months old)

What do I do? She went back to him twice in the past...and he is now in jail...this is obviously a jail letter. I don't know what to do here, part of me knows this woman is absolutely no good and another part wants to stay with here. First she said the letter was a year and a half old, which is total bull**** considering things in the letter suggest it cannot be more than 8 months old. Then she says it was in a pocket she never looks in, which isn't too believable because it is a page of notebook paper folded up in 4 parts....

What sucks more is I run into her every single day.

shavedhead

Reaction score
dont even bother dude its not even worth it. you can't trust her at all. why would u wanna be with a girl that wants her ex and has lied to you

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Downgrade her to fvck buddy status (cut all emotions for her) without telling her, while you look for other women.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in jail love every woman they can think of to write to. What is the length of his current sentence? At least you know he's not fvcking her if he's locked up.

The more troubling part is that she lied about it to you.