Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need serious help.

trojan17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 16 year old Junior. I'm in a super one sided relation ship with another female. Let me just give you some background information.
She's Mexican-White, big arse, decent chest and short. I've known here since the 7th grade. I've been to numerous events/parties with her. I know like I raised her. I can't shake her out of my head. She say's we are just friends but.... there's stuff we've done that warrants much more. Example the numerous times I've slapped her ass, whether she had a boyfriend or not, I did it out of hate towards her boyfriends(Like **** your relationship) Or the time I messed around and slipped my hands in her pants and she just blushed. It goes on and on.

Some days she treats me indifferent(especially around her friends) Other days she treats me like a boyfriend. She's made me insane some days, like I'm love shy or some gay **** like that. I can't seem to effectively express my feelings for her, I come off as a nice guy. Example, "Comes in and sits next to me before class" I mention how nice she looks and she'll just blush and thank me. She has this on and off relationship with this one guy who is a super douche. Me and that guy are like day and night. But one day in a drunken stupor she said she likes me more. I'm giving her a ride to this party, it's called recklezz, never sober ent. Should I tell her there?

She's super protective and stopped talking to me for like a month cause I received a lap dance(Best in my life btw) She doesn't like it when I try to mess with other females to get her off my mind, but "we're only friends"

Is there any hope for us? I'd only consider wifing her up as she's made every other female look ugly. Thank you in advance.

trojan17

Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify, she is very prudent. I wouldn't love her if she wasn't, I've spent soo much money upgrading my look for her it's not even funny.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a tease. Man up and take her (if she says no you need to accept it) or let her slip away.

trojan17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read the DJ bible, feel very slow now lol. I've tried being confident around her but I end up looking like a douche, how can I find the right balance? I have to man up, she makes me feel like listening to coldplay which is pretty feminine. Anyway thanks for the help, I'll keep you guys posted on what happens tonight(She's giving me a ride to a party)

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
save yourself the wasted time thinking about her and find a girl that you can advance on in a straight line (highly interested and who doesnt make things hard)

ameya905

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even after you absorb and implement the DJB techniques, it is VERY UNLIKELY that women from your past will get attracted to you. Its because AFC once, is AFC forever for them. BUT there are exceptions.

You just cannot read what's going inside the mind of a chick. You'll just be running in circles, unless you make a move. If she rejects then WALK AWAY. A real man wouldn't do otherwise :)

I mean to say, if it doesn't work, then forget the chick, find more pvssy to kill the oneitis and get more confidence :D

And yes, keep reading the Bible, and understand that you must mainly improve for YOURSELF, not for the chick. Chicks come and go.

-AK

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dear jacob,
bella chooses edward.
but rest assured, there is a girl out there just for you.
it just isn't this chick.

trojan17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the help

I do feel like she's playing with me. I've been giving the cold shoulder to every other female that is attracted to me, so she's killing me game too. She's really a sweet girl thoo and I feel like we do have a future. I've tried about forgetting her via dating other girls, she seems to always come back though.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust us, everyone is saying the same thing... just let her go bro.
Your princess is in another castle
and at that she wont let any *****s in yours! what the hell man!

:D i like that quote

ameya905

Don Juan
Reaction score
Face it!

trojan17 said:
she seems to always come back though.
Ofcourse, when she can't find a jock to suck spooge from, what else can she do? Keep your EGO aside bro.

Just let go. Never look back. Not even if she is crying at your doorstep in pouring rain with a see-through white shirt on.

Hand that biatch a box of tissues, and shut the door behind your past. And remember, no such chick is worth your precious time :D

Go game!

-AK