Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Motivation/Pep Talk

AF77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I barely ever post on here, but I have a big day tomorrow, i'm going to attempt to get a number/date close with my dream girl. I only saw here three works ago, and I have a bad case of one-itus and I haven't even talked to her yet.
So anyway, all I want is some motivational words/links or some sort of pep talk. Sounds retarded, but when I go in there tomorrow I need to be pumped and ready to win, and I some times don't have that, some times I do.

Maybe this is retarded, but we all need help in our own areas, this is mine.

Reaction score
handle your ****, g. picture yourself about to throw the winning TD pass in the Superbowl.

oh and look around and get after some other women as well.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Calm down. She's just a girl.

Seriously. You need to relax. You don't need a pep talk, you need a chill pill. The worst thing you could do is get all amped up and then come off as over-eager or like "a man on a mission". Girls react to that type of energy, and its not good.

You just need to go in and treat her like a guy. Do you get all stressed out when you talk to a guy? I didn't think so.

Do you have something planned to say? Are you gonna wait until she's standing in the perfect spot in the shade under that one tree? Drop all of this. It comes off rehearsed, like a bad grade school play.

Don't mention that you've seen her there before. That's just stalker behavior. You've never spoken to her, right? Does she even know you exist? No? Good. You have a clean slate.

Look, you want motivation? There's no reason to be nervous. What's she gonna do, really? The worst she can say is no, and so what if she does? Are you gonna go home and cry into your pillow? She might be your dream girl, but hey, you have new dreams most every night, yeah? There will be more, and they will be better. This poor girl is just another person on this earth, like you or me. Don't build her up to be something that no one can be. Its not fair to her, and its not fair to you.

I've probably said too much, but I'll give you an opener that should help you get started.

"Hi. What's your name?"