Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Motivation NOW

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Everyday I say to myself "dude, get off ur ass & lose ur gut", but i never seem 2 do anything cos ive got no motivation. Being over weight 4 me really ruins my game cos im in the field now & not much of a KJ anymore & when i DJ i reject myself cos i think "chicks dont like overweight guys". Im actually quite sick of being over weight but have no motivation or discipline, so could any of u guys got any good advice 2 get me started?

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some motivation for you

Don Juan Discussion Forum - What Can I Do?
Body Recomposition - Lyle McDonald - Motivation
http://www.johnstonefitness.com/
Merry Christmas, Bob

And also something I learned from Anthony Robbins' Get the Edge (paraphrased by me, and also can be applied to pretty much anything)

The way lots of people make huge transformations is that they hit rock bottom - they get so totally digusted and fed up with the way they are living their lives that they make a huge change. You don't necessarily have to wait until you hit 400 lbs. to make that transformation. It is good to be real with yourself, but it is another thing to try to talk yourself into thinking that things are "OK" the way they are. I'm sure everyone has at some point in their lives told themselves, "Hey, it's not THAT bad" or when a huge overweight man waddles by: "Hey, at least I don't look like him."

You aren't going to change anything by thinking this way, you must get disturbed in order to transform into the person you really want to be.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Bob totally kicks ass!

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've read all the motivating articles, now what do you do to get those abs...

Here's some advice:

Take it slow. Get a program and start weight training 3 times a week with each session last no more than 45 mins, no more. Also try HIIT for the days you're not weight training, http://www.musclemedia.com/training/hiit.asp. HIIT is a great fat burner and only takes a maximum of 20 minutes a day. Just remember to eat a high carb meal about an 60-90 minutes afterwards. Cut out all the crap you are eating. No more sodas, no more potato chips, no more gut-expanding fried foods.

If you do the above then you are well on your way to a healthier and leaner Jango!

If you stick at it then your fat will start melting away and you'll also build some valuable muscle.

ps. drink more water.