Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Help

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a GF but she lost all attraction and respect everything from me and she is slowly dumping me, how can I solve this issue?and how should I interact with her to regain respect and love ? anyone pls help

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I think we need more information. Like:
  1. Your age and hers
  2. How long you’ve been together
  3. What’s going on that you feel she’s lost respect and what you think has caused it
  4. Has she said you’re done?
  5. Is she seeing other men?
  6. Do you live together?
Usually the generic advice is just say “ok” and detach. If she’s already showing active disrespect it’s probably over already. It has been said many times that by the time they start acting up they have already decided weeks or months ago that it was over. The best thing at that point is for you to exit with as much dignity as you can preserve.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I have a GF but she lost all attraction and respect everything from me and she is slowly dumping me, how can I solve this issue?
In two simple(Though admittedly not easy)steps:

-Recognize that there's 3.94 additional billion women on the planet right now, besides this broad

-Move on to one(Or several)of these other 3.94 billion women

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once attraction and respect are gone, it's over.

I know it's hard to come to terms with, but it's best to walk away. Otherwise you're going to end up hurt and humiliated.

If we're honest, we've all been there.

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I would recommend communicating and settings things out straight. Telling her: I am not okay with the way this relationship is going recently... Talk it out, try to fix, etc..

But it seems that it's already over. So, perhaps your winning move here is to break up with her and focus on yourself. Use the grief for improvement and finding your purpose. You will be grateful after a while that things happened this way, trust me.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump her before she dumps you, find another women, make different mistakes to lose attraction, learn what behaviour is attractive.

Hint: it's not what you think.

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we need more information. Like:
  1. Your age and hers
  2. How long you’ve been together
  3. What’s going on that you feel she’s lost respect and what you think has caused it
  4. Has she said you’re done?
  5. Is she seeing other men?
  6. Do you live together?
Usually the generic advice is just say “ok” and detach. If she’s already showing active disrespect it’s probably over already. It has been said many times that by the time they start acting up they have already decided weeks or months ago that it was over. The best thing at that point is for you to exit with as much dignity as you can preserve.

1. My age is 19 and she is 18,
2. we have been together for 2 years but she was trying to dump me after 7 months of our relationship, now our relationship has been distant for 2 months and she is dumping me.
3. I think I was too mature and overreactive, caring and simp, I'm struggling so much to control myself. she is telling me to glow up and grow up ill come into a relationship again. but I think I've changed a lot myself but still, she is dumping me without checking.
4. yeah several times but she was still with me while she was living in the same city. but now she returned to her home and has avoided me for 3 weeks and still going on.
5. I'm not sure about this
6. currently, NO.

needed help to reattract her again.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. My age is 19 and she is 18,
2. we have been together for 2 years but she was trying to dump me after 7 months of our relationship, now our relationship has been distant for 2 months and she is dumping me.
3. I think I was too mature and overreactive, caring and simp, I'm struggling so much to control myself. she is telling me to glow up and grow up ill come into a relationship again. but I think I've changed a lot myself but still, she is dumping me without checking.
4. yeah several times but she was still with me while she was living in the same city. but now she returned to her home and has avoided me for 3 weeks and still going on.
5. I'm not sure about this
6. currently, NO.

needed help to reattract her again.
To re-attract her simply leave.

If she wants to dump you let her dump you.

Don't ever reach out to her again, if she reaches out after a few days or the next day you respond to her texts on the next day saying that you were busy.

Let her hamster spin.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And pursue other women. If there's one thing that might re-attract a woman it's competition.

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once attraction and respect are gone, it's over.

I know it's hard to come to terms with, but it's best to walk away. Otherwise you're going to end up hurt and humiliated.

If we're honest, we've all been there.
And pursue other women. If there's one thing that might re-attract a woman it's competition.
yaa but for this I'm too underconfident. I'm stuck somewhere in a wrong loop and couldn't get out of it

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yaa but for this I'm too underconfident. I'm stuck somewhere in a wrong loop and couldn't get out of it
Lovers are with me because they enjoy my company, but I notice that they dislike the attention I get from other women, even if I'm just answering questions about my shoulder tomcat.

I believe someone called it 'dread game' but it basically means my lovers know that I have plenty of options, so they are only hurting themselves if they leave me. Since they know that they're special to me, but not that special, they tend to be more invested and interested to keep my attention, and it cuts down on the emotional manipulation because they know I will show them the door if they're annoying me. I enjoy their company, but I don't 'need' them enough to allow for their drama. That is what both attracts them and keeps them from leaving. I don't 'spin plates'. They spin themselves.

Bolt_nayak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lovers are with me because they enjoy my company, but I notice that they dislike the attention I get from other women, even if I'm just answering questions about my shoulder tomcat.

I believe someone called it 'dread game' but it basically means my lovers know that I have plenty of options, so they are only hurting themselves if they leave me. Since they know that they're special to me, but not that special, they tend to be more invested and interested to keep my attention, and it cuts down on the emotional manipulation because they know I will show them the door if they're annoying me. I enjoy their company, but I don't 'need' them enough to allow for their drama. That is what both attracts them and keeps them from leaving. I don't 'spin plates'. They spin themselves.

kind of makes sense to me right now. but I don't know any other girls or talk to any girls, I'm kind of introverted. in this case, should I approach solving the issue?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have a GF but she lost all attraction and respect everything from me and she is slowly dumping me, how can I solve this issue?and how should I interact with her to regain respect and love ? anyone pls help
There is no way to solve it. Dump her so you retain respect FOR YOURSELF.

Learn from this and don't make the same mistakes going forward.