Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help: Young girl with a boyfriend

The Scoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I'm 22, this chick is 17. I met her, spoke to her for only a few minutes, got the number, and left. She would not give me her cell, she gave me her house number. I called her, and she was busy all weekend because of the holidays. I called her again a few days later, and invited her out to starbucks, but she was busy all week, spending holiday break with her dad.

Then I called her today, told her i'd like to take her to starbucks at 5 tomorrow (she doesnt have a car) and she was like "i dont know." She's really hard to talk to on the phone and she always answers with "i don't know" or "okay" or "not much".

So I was like "do you even want to hang out with me" because talking to her is like pulling teeth, and she said she would call me after she gets home from school tomorrow. She texts me 5 minutes later, so now i have her cell phone number. here's the conversation (text messages):

Her: Whats up?
Me: hey who is this
her: liz sorry lol
Me: how you doing hun
her: good getting ready to go out... but what you up to?
me: i'm going out in a little bit too. i forgot to ask how old are u?
her: i am 17 so what you got planned?
me: i'm going over to my buddy's place, what are you gettin yourself into?
Her: movies with my boyfriend (! i dont know if this is true or if she's bull****ting, i hardly know the girl)
me: what movie you gonna see?
her: not sure yet

Ok so i didnt reply to that. I am just about to move out of my parents. I want to be that older guy that turns her on and she can cheat on her boyfriend with. I am thinking about getting her over to my place for alcohol. do I:

1. Invite her over specifically to drink
2. Take her to Starbucks (or somewhere else, starbucks might not be the best thing since i've already asked her there twice) and then invite her over to watch a movie and drink with her and bang her.
3. hang out with her a few times, get her comfortable around me, and then invite her over

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i kinda got creeped out reading that and im a dude

im sure she must feel creeped out too

go for an older girl.

The Scoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't know how old I am. When I met her I told her that I graduated a few years ago. And she will turn 18 soon anyway so the age isn't a big deal to me. Your reply does not help me at all.

I have just turned my life around, and I just started sarging 2 months ago. This girl is the only option I have right now for sex. Of course I will meet more girls, but this girl is sexy and I know I can get her turned on.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested. How many obvious IOD's (Indicators of Disinterest) do you need, besides "Look, I am not interested in you"?

She didn't give you her cell phone number.

She tells you she doesn't have time this week.

She tells you she's busy.

She tells you she's going to the movies with her boyfriends.

Let me do her the favor, DUDE, GO AWAY!

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with many of the posters in this thread, there is big gap in age difference between both of you. If she was 3 years younger, it may have been appropriate, but 5 is just way too much at your age.
Improve your game, and get a girl around the same age as you (Plus or minus 2 years).

In addition, there are many minor mistakes you made in your conversation with her which I would like to address. You seem like you are making her the prize by asking her what movie you wanted to see together. If you want to stand a chance with any woman, you need to be the prize and be confident. By giving her the option to choose a movie, you make it too easy for her to just say: "I don't know."

Next time this happens to you, act like a salesman. When a salesman asks you something, he/she never says: "Do you want to buy this particular product?" He/she normally says: "Would you like to purchase this product, or this other product?"

By using this approach, you are not giving the girl an option to say "I don't know." So, a recap: You should said (Just as an example): Do you want to see Planet of the Apes or Godzilla? See! This way, YOU are taking charge, and there is no room for no.

Just forget this girl, based on what I read above, you have completely no indicators if interest, and I don't feel you should try gaming this girl - it's much too freaky. Read some more books and tips on this website, go out much more, meet new chicks, and go out with those!

Best of luck with your situation,
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
i have a real hatred for guys trying to hit on other guy's girlfriends.....like what the ****, RESPECT the relationship that 2 other people share, and stop trying to be a creepy little chump trying to weisel a girl away from her bf - if you get your azz kicked, you'll deserve it (in fact, i hope her bf knocks some sense into you, seriously!)

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Scoot said:
She doesn't know how old I am. When I met her I told her that I graduated a few years ago. And she will turn 18 soon anyway so the age isn't a big deal to me.
You may never know. She probably just turned 17 and want to make you think she's all old. teenage girls usually add to their age to look old.... and try to look young when they are old. What is wrong with getting a girl in your own age group?

And why did you call her house phone three different times without her calling you a single time?
Some people need the bible printed.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you heard the lyrics to Take Her Back by the Pigeon Detectives? Reminds me of this...

Anyway, personally I say next her.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
i have a real hatred for guys trying to hit on other guy's girlfriends.....like what the ****, RESPECT the relationship that 2 other people share, and stop trying to be a creepy little chump trying to weisel a girl away from her bf - if you get your azz kicked, you'll deserve it (in fact, i hope her bf knocks some sense into you, seriously!)
Agreed.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
You can hate the guys who see girls with BFs if you wish, but it is so common it can be considered essentially normal. Open your eyes.

You don't like it, and you can run through a list of why a guy SHOULDN'T do it, and another list of possible (though, let's admit, UNLIKELY) horrible consequences. But grow up, it happens. A LOT. And it's going to keep on happening. It's life.

Saying that it's WRONG, and that you hate the GUY, is irrelevant. And it's not even the GUY you should be "hating." If any "hate" is deserved, it's the cheating GF.

But, I don't hate those girls, anyway. The system works as it works. Accept it, or just be pissed off all your life.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
guys who have actually HAD girlfriends who they care for, they know exactly the kind of fury that gets in your head towards some chump AFC trying to get with your girl - you just wanna kill him cuz you know what he's after

bitter old men who never had a gf will not understand what I am talking about

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
guys who have actually HAD girlfriends who they care for, they know exactly the kind of fury that gets in your head towards some chump AFC trying to get with your girl - you just wanna kill him cuz you know what he's after

bitter old men who never had a gf will not understand what I am talking about

You are full of it, man. I'm older, but I've had tons of "girlfriends," two wives, and I've got two kids. I've cheated and been cheated on. I've cheated with wives and girlfriends of other guys.

You can cry about cheating all you want, and hate the other guy, but YOUR own girlfriend is the one to blame (or YOURSELF, even, as many here profess) if she cheats.

"Fury in your head." Yeah, that will help.

Grow up, open your eyes.

Volpez

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 17. Leave it alone. Go for someone else. You don't want someone that young, trust me all they do is drama.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to agree with most of the people in this thread:

1) She's clearly not interested.
2) High school girls are immature and should be avoided, for the most part.

Also, a new point: you have one-itis for this girl. Not good. Your behavior is AFC. I'm sure the girl can pick up on this and she texted you only for validation...after all, why wouldn't a HIGH SCHOOL girl want her ego built up by a POST-COLLEGE GUY chasing her....think about it, man.

A final point, don't listen to AFC Savior. I know a lot of girls in dead-end relationships with douche bag boyfriends just dying to get out of them, but they won't unless they find someone better (ie: you). You need to elicit their values to find out if you're dealing with this type of girl (from what you told us about this one, you are clearly not).

In fact, chances are that AFC Savior got his girlfriend taken away by a PUA and is upset about it. Boo hoo, chode. Stop trolling ;).

Warmly,

Kage

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a douche for hitting on a taken girl. No one likes that guy. Don't be that guy. You're 22 with a 14 year old mentality.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also agree that the girl is much more to blame than the guy. Honestly, while I would be very angry at the guy for cheating with my girl, I really doubt I'd go out and beat the crap out of him. Beating the crap out of my girlfriend would come to mind first (not that I would hit a girl, i'm speaking figuratively here).

as for the thread, I would just leave it alone. She has a boyfriend.

PS, while I do think that the girl is much more to blame than the guy, I still would not hit on a girl who has a boyfriend. I know a lot of people argue "Well you don't know the guy, who cares?" but it's just an ethical dilemma that I have, I guess.

It's the mentality of doing unto others what you would want done unto you. or something to that effect.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Johnny_Kage said:

Also, a new point: you have one-itis for this girl. Not good. Your behavior is AFC. I'm sure the girl can pick up on this and she texted you only for validation...after all, why wouldn't a HIGH SCHOOL girl want her ego built up by a POST-COLLEGE GUY chasing her....think about it, man.

A final point, don't listen to AFC Savior. I know a lot of girls in dead-end relationships with douche bag boyfriends just dying to get out of them, but they won't unless they find someone better (ie: you). You need to elicit their values to find out if you're dealing with this type of girl (from what you told us about this one, you are clearly not).

In fact, chances are that AFC Savior got his girlfriend taken away by a PUA and is upset about it. Boo hoo, chode. Stop trolling ;).

Warmly,

Kage
To say the least, you seem to be stalking, which is creeping her out. Stop that sh*t.

You're trying to get with a 17 year old...aah, disaster.

Go for someone 27, they're more mature and they last longer. They barely play games with you. If they're married, you can still f**k.

My 93 cents.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Johnny_Kage said:

Warmly,

Kage
yea dont listen to me, my experience of having dozens of gfs and bedding 85 girls definitely doesnt warrant me giving advice.....yup.......oh and oh yea i tried to mack on a girl who had a bf and got jumped as a result :)

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I called her today, told her i'd like to take her to starbucks at 5 tomorrow (she doesnt have a car) and she was like "i dont know." She's really hard to talk to on the phone and she always answers with "i don't know" or "okay" or "not much".
That's a big IOD. Judging by the context clues, she probably wants you to go away, especially if she tells you explicitly that she has a boyfriend. There's nothing wrong, in my opinion, with dating a girl that much younger than you but I doubt this girl is really into you man. I'd give it up.

The Scoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for your replies. I never expected this much feedback.

I have decided to leave her alone for now. I have been showing signs of oneitis with this chick. I have gotten pretty good at sarging lately, but I don't always go for the number when I should. I will get some more numbers, and sarge those chicks. By dating multiple girls, Oneitis will diminish.

I'm constantly learning from my mistakes.