Need help with this situation

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey whatsup fellow DJ's, its been a while since ive posted, and ive run into a little problem..

i need help with a good icebreaker to use on approaching this group of chicks... usually i wouldnt have a prob., but theres a chick there that i wanna get with and i know her name and a bit about her, but she doesnt know me, and neither do her friends, so if you guys know any recommendations on how to approach and get her away from her little group without a wing, i would really appreciate it, itll be a cold approach so i dont want to seem awkward

thnx

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Easy as pie!

Use a disarming opener. Ask for the time, directions or whatever.

Pretend you dont know this girl at all or you will come off like a stalker.

Chat up her pals. Be observant and notice details. After they are opened you can run the Jealous Girlfriend Opener..never fails to warm up a cold approach!

"Hey guys, I need an outside opinion on this. My friend is dating this girl and everything is going great. One day she finds a shoebox full of pictures of his Ex-Girl. This really pisses her off so she burns all of these pictures! What the hell? Is it just me or is my friend dating a total psycho??"

Then you let them talk because girls just wont shut up once you feed them this opener...

Remember, you dont open with this, first you use disarming opener, then after you are IN, you run this and the convo should crack open. Done be afraid to be direct once you notice IOIs from the girl. THen you go for number close or InstaDate..

GooLuck!

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks alot don ronny, i will definately use that jelous approach, but as for the opener, its kinda useles to ask that at skool, directions to where, the cafeteria? i need somethin that will blow them away, and then ill use the jelous gf gig.... o and wat are IOI's?

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Naw man. You dont wanna go in guns blazing.

Open them with something casual, THEN move into your killer material..otherwise you look like you are trying too hard!

IOI = Indicator of Interest

This can be smiles, eye contact, or any other signal that the girl is attracted/intrigued.

Easy Pimpin dawg!

Reaction score
Hello my name is EgyptianLover, and I understand that your name is...."

Your making a mountin out of a mole hill. You have already defeated yourself.

How?

Because you put her in the special catagory. Now your like one of those ancient biblical people in the presence of an angel...bowing and scraping the ground...

DO NOT...put her on a pedistal in orbit over you.

She takes a dump like every girl out there. She probably wacks off like most of them do too. She is not big deal. Don't make her so.

Walk up and introduce yourself. If she is diggin you then cool. If not so be it and walk away and move on.

Never get hung up on one woman. Nobody is the source of your happiness but you.

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, great advice, i really appreciate it!