Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with this one super PRUDE chick

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so me and this girl established that we like each other and what not, but the thing is she likes to take things slow. Like really slow. So she wanted to start off as "friends" and wants to get to know each other first before we commit to anything. The thing is she flakes a lot when we're suppose to hang out and she is known for getting over guys really fast. So any advice?

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out. I hate the friend zone.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeez that's so tempting but I had 3 girls into me this summer and this is the only one I click with. She's not the most attractive girl but we have a lot in common.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Rint said:
ok so me and this girl established that we like each other and what not, but the thing is she likes to take things slow. Like really slow. So she wanted to start off as "friends" and wants to get to know each other first before we commit to anything. The thing is she flakes a lot when we're suppose to hang out and she is known for getting over guys really fast. So any advice?
Alright,let's take it from the top...

1:How long have you known this girl?

2:How did you approach her? What I mean is,what did you say to her,and how did she respond?

3:HAVE YOU ASKED HER OUT? I'm not talking about negging her,or teasing her,or joking and playing around with her.
What I mean is,does she know you're interested in dating her?

It would really really be helpful to know EXACTLY what you two were talking about before she told you about how she wants to take things "slow".

You say she flakes a lot. Therefore,I assume you've tried to spend time with her on multiple occasions.

Just how many are we talking abut here? And what (if any) kinds of excuses does she give you for not being about to make it?

Please,please try to answer these questions as accurate as possible.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest Igetit.
1: a month
2:She approached me we met on July 4th my friend introduced her to me. I said hi. We didn really have this thing going till about a week ago when we went to the lake together with a bunch of friends
3:Yes I have and she said yes she would go on a date with me which is a week from now

I just teased her a lot and we hung out and she just ended up liking me.
She flaked once cause she said she couldn get her car another time because it was her sister's birthday dinner. She flaked on me 3 times mayb. She's a super virgin. No bf hasn kissed b4 or anything.

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
get the hell out man, it's not worth it

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rint said:
So she wanted to start off as "friends" and wants to get to know each other first before we commit to anything.
Friendzone.

The thing is she flakes a lot when we're suppose to hang out
No interest.

I just teased her a lot and we hung out and she just ended up liking me.
She probably likes you as a FRIEND. If you haven't made a move, and she is flaking on you, and wants to be "friends" first, you're in the friendzone.

She flaked once cause she said she couldn get her car another time because it was her sister's birthday dinner. She flaked on me 3 times mayb. She's a super virgin. No bf hasn kissed b4 or anything.
At this point, whether or not her excuses are legit doesn't matter. YOU should be giving up on her because she is wasting your time.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude. We're like perfect together but this bs is like ridiculous. I dunno man. This girl... ****kkk

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rint said:
Yea dude. We're like perfect together but this bs is like ridiculous. I dunno man. This girl... ****kkk

That sounds like oneitis.....

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look man don't complicate it, make it simple

1) ask her out on date (i think u already did that part and its set up for soon right?)
2) go on date
3) a) it goes well or b) it doesnt

IF a) if it goes well, take it to next step, date two, etc.... dont be too forward -- show interest and make your intentions known, but in a way that makes her think she could lose you

IF b) exchange pleasantries so she has somethin good to say to her hot friends and keep it movin'

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soprano said:
look man don't complicate it, make it simple

1) ask her out on date (i think u already did that part and its set up for soon right?)
2) go on date
3) a) it goes well or b) it doesnt

IF a) if it goes well, take it to next step, date two, etc.... dont be too forward -- show interest and make your intentions known, but in a way that makes her think she could lose you

IF b) exchange pleasantries so she has somethin good to say to her hot friends and keep it movin'
I like ur advice the best cause it's like making the best of something bad. I could always hook up with her hot friends because I'll have a good rep