Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with this one.. I'm confused

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, man, in college I was just like you.

Shyness, issues with confidence, having girls show that initial interest in you (I believe this girl WAS interested initially) and then landing into the friend zone...

It's a long arduous process but things can change if you dedicate yourself to that change. Do you want to be the same person five years from now that you are today?

If not, it's time to change.

The strange thing about social anxiety is that the very thing you don't want to do is the very thing you have to do. ACTIONS ("risky" actions, getting progressively riskier as yo go along) are what change FEELINGS (the anxiety inside). Not the other way around. There's no quick fix here. No hypnosis tapes, no pills...Believe me I tried in the past.

At work now but I'll PM you later.

For now I'll just say don't be so hard on yourself.

borealis

Don Juan
Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:
OP, man, in college I was just like you.

Shyness, issues with confidence, having girls show that initial interest in you (I believe this girl WAS interested initially) and then landing into the friend zone...

It's a long arduous process but things can change if you dedicate yourself to that change. Do you want to be the same person five years from now that you are today?

If not, it's time to change.

The strange thing about social anxiety is that the very thing you don't want to do is the very thing you have to do. ACTIONS ("risky" actions, getting progressively riskier as yo go along) are what change FEELINGS (the anxiety inside). Not the other way around. There's no quick fix here. No hypnosis tapes, no pills...Believe me I tried in the past.

At work now but I'll PM you later.

For now I'll just say don't be so hard on yourself.
Thanks man I just don't know what to do anymore...

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, please just pay attention to what Pimp and Vatoloco wrote to you. They are 100% right!!!

You joined the most incredible forum, where you can learn tons of things about how to deal with women. So, do what you have to do - LEARN! :)

Take care, bro!

PS: Starting reading the DJ Bible and Pook as soon as you can!

borealis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Sidious said:
Man, please just pay attention to what Pimp and Vatoloco wrote to you. They are 100% right!!!

You joined the most incredible forum, where you can learn tons of things about how to deal with women. So, do what you have to do - LEARN! :)

Take care, bro!

PS: Starting reading the DJ Bible and Pook as soon as you can!
Thanks I will do that. Where can I find these?

I know they are right believe me.... It is just really hard for me