Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help with shy 19 yr old hb9

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She stares at me but when I make eye contact she looks away. Normally I would approach her but her family is very protective. How should I go about this?

Styr

Don Juan
Reaction score
And here I was thinking, that me hitting on a 19 year old was bad. :)

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm nailing a 22 year old. And well, to hear her tell it.

When I first met her, she was still in high school. WE DID NOT **** BACK THEN. We hooked up a couple of years ago. This is also not a romantic thing between us. She's across the country at college, certainly taking her share of scalps. When she's home for break, what we have is purely physical and fun. (It's also on the DL because her father is an acquaintance of mine through my yacht club. And he's about my age.)

You have to let her come to you.

A girl who's interested in a man your age (important words, there: "girl" and "man") will let you know that she's interested. She will go out of her way to make it easy for you; they are much smarter, and wilier, and better educated about sex and relationships, than you ever were at that age. Probably more than you are, now, judging from your post.

Staring at you is not an invitation. The young one that I'm hitting pushed me against a wall with her tongue down my throat and started taking my shirt off. That's how I learned she was interested.

Me: "Hey, let's talk about this."
Her: "No."
Me: "Okay."

If you get pushback, or no signals, and you keep moving forward? Brother, you're wrong. You're seriously wrong.

If you hit on a girl that young, you might as well call Chris Hansen and let him know when and where you plan to approach her to make your move so that he can have his camera crew ready. Because that's how you're going to come off.

I would suggest, if you're not getting signals, that you back off. Now. Immediately. You can really screw up a girl that age if she's not ready and you're not careful. You can damage her for life. No joke.

She's staring at you?

Give her five years. She'll figure it out. Move on.