need help with ROID RAGE.....

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so it seems i have roid rage, i had another brawl today, with a couple of skinny runts...and i , well i lifted one of them and threw him over a high fence >____>
(he was really skinny though...like a skeleton)
other ones ran away though...i think the kid is alright ,maybe pissed himself, idk

anyway ive had lots of confrontations and brawls recently, just people staring at me will cause a scene :nervous:

now i want to control this "steroid rage " or whatever it's called, because it's uncontrollable especially with my bad temper ....
it's even worst during hot weather

opinions are appreciated ....:cheer:

EDIT:
reached my post limit ... whodares im not taking steroids or any supplements...and i was always a peaceful guy , before i started lifting that is
i have signs of high test though, like pimples on my back, and other stuff ...im NOT taking steroids lol sorry i shud have said that first ,my bad

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roid rage its a myth, what is happening is that you're a violent fvck yourself and roids are just giving you a free pass to not control yourself, you dont give roids to ghandi and he knocks the guy staring his woman.

Its no different than a girl which is a slvt and suck some guy in a back alley because "she is drunk".

Not to bash you op but thats probably whats going on, Im taking stuff myself altough not proper steroids and found out that such stuff dont changes me, it just make me more of what Im already.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear they have pillows that make it easier for you to sit down and drive and such. Must be awful with the itching, burning, and what a mess to put those creams in you in the bathroom. But have to agree, just because your ass is red and inflammed, hurts and burns, you suffer and cry through the night, is no reason to take it out on skinny kids. That is, unless there's something more they did with your anus that you're not letting on.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i talked to a few people and it seems i have some stored anger and stuff...
guess i have to read one of those "anger management books" *sigh*

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
I hear they have pillows that make it easier for you to sit down and drive and such. Must be awful with the itching, burning, and what a mess to put those creams in you in the bathroom. But have to agree, just because your ass is red and inflammed, hurts and burns, you suffer and cry through the night, is no reason to take it out on skinny kids. That is, unless there's something more they did with your anus that you're not letting on.
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i talked to a few people and it seems i have some stored anger and stuff...
guess i have to read one of those "anger management books" *sigh*
How is your training and nutrition going? Have you lost some bodyfat? (We exchanged a few messages under my other screen name).

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Get married to a Chinese woman, their super high sex drive will make you docile as fvck.

Sounds like you're not getting laid enough.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How is your training and nutrition going? Have you lost some bodyfat? (We exchanged a few messages under my other screen name).
i lost around 3kgs, but i went on a 12 week bulk cycle, so i gained some 3 kgs again

nutrition has become sh!t status since i have to eat at work :(

LiveFreeX said:
Sounds like you're not getting laid enough.

true that , i used to fvck any hole , about a month ago i stopped one-night fvcking and thought i'll wait till i find a LTR
since im tired of packing and running in the morning like im on the most wanted list.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
anyway ive had lots of confrontations and brawls recently, just people staring at me will cause a scene :nervous:

now i want to control this "steroid rage " or whatever it's called, because it's uncontrollable especially with my bad temper ....
Sounds like you have a nice, well-deserved ass-kicking coming your way. Karma is a b1tch, and she will find you. You're not always going to be bigger and/or better than the guy who pisses you off. Better get that cute little temper of yours under control before somebody busts your head open with a golf club. Just my advice.

WTID

Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
so it seems i have roid rage, i had another brawl today, with a couple of skinny runts...and i , well i lifted one of them and threw him over a high fence >____>
(he was really skinny though...like a skeleton)
other ones ran away though...i think the kid is alright ,maybe pissed himself, idk

opinions are appreciated ....:cheer:

EDIT:
reached my post limit ... whodares im not taking steroids or any supplements...and i was always a peaceful guy , before i started lifting that is
i have signs of high test though, like pimples on my back, and other stuff ...im NOT taking steroids lol sorry i shud have said that first ,my bad
Could this be due to low confidence and that is probably why you also take roids, to gain approval.

WTID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approval as in don't I look a big m'fker.
Not saying .everyone that taKes roids .does but to be beating people up and blaming roids . /.he has deeper issues

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys. If you've read through, the Op says he's not on roids, he just has anger issues, roof rage just seemed the appropriate thing to say for some reason.
It definitely get more views, but unfortunately none of you seem to have read the OP and just chimed in because you saw the word steroids.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Guys. If you've read through, the Op says he's not on roids, he just has anger issues, roof rage just seemed the appropriate thing to say for some reason.
It definitely get more views, but unfortunately none of you seem to have read the OP and just chimed in because you saw the word steroids.
Was just about to say this

WTID

Don Juan
Reaction score
So why the title, the guy is clearly a nob and will get his ass kicked one day .