Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help with milf

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man straight up fuking b1tch,
this girl needs to ackrite. i told her how imma sneak her in my house, shes like no she cant do that. so im like i get a hotel then then shes like going all emotional how only hookers go to hotels and how im portatying her as one. and she cant bring me over to her house cuz shes scared of what happend last time(red flag cuz she a slut) im like fuk, and now she can only come for an hour, cuz her sons xmas concert in the afternoon. so i gotta replace her with this broad i met other week but fuk, I WANT MILF

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
lol that **** happens man gettign them is easy keeping them is hard as ****. I have had plenty of chances with milfs but I have only truly pulled like one lol

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back to square one :)
talked to her.
gimmie a week of fluff talking then, i plan something out :)

i give you guys a update in a bit.!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks...good luck man looking forward to your update and hey if you got apic of this chic send me a PM I'd like to see your definition of a milf.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

met her up for coffee,
it was fun, i kept it short, one hour.

we talked lots, alot of eye contacts, starring into each others eyes.. i notice how big her nails were, then i used that as for a sex topic.. i started discrimating those nails. im like "damn those would hurt on my back" then she replied "ahah dont worry i dont scratch **wink wink"
im like "you sure now?, should i give you that chance?" flirtin here and there.
at the end she kinda went for the kiss but i denied, turned my head to the side and hugged her, i wanna play a lil hard to get, and plus it was outside of tims, i dont trust anyone around, watchin us, haha some CSI **** u know?