Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

need help with a girl that i work with?

djjon

Reaction score
so theres this girl that i work with who has shown me some very clear signs of interest. i would like to pursue her but im not sure what my next course of action should be. i work in a restaurant so i dont get very much free time to talk to her since were always busy. also i dont wanna mess things up with her because then things will be kinda awkward at work, which is one reason why im hesitant about pursuing. what should i do in this case?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
your thinking to much. if shes showing signals, in your down time (if any? ) or after work strike up a small convo and grab her number to set up the date. easy man. oh and relax :D

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
As the guy above said, you're thinking too much into it. Just be confident and approach her.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you try and it doesn't work it might be awkward afterwards, but if you don't try and don't get it out of your system then you'll probably just makes things awkward anyway if you keep thinking about it.