Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help taking down the boyfriend

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll start things off with basic info, I met this chick at my work who is amazing, we have a million things in common. I have been looking all my life for a woman like this. The problem is she's been saying this guy since high school (5 years) and says she sees herself getting married soon. And yet when I make eye contact with her, I can see there's something there, plus we flirt at work sometimes. It's driving me crazy, because I can't see any direct way to go about this situation. I tried to hang out once, and she wouldn't do it. Keep in mind her man is lame and ugly, and she confided in me that he cheated on her last year and it broke her heart. I would love to hear some strategies from any don Juan's out there. I have to have her!

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go for taken b!tches at work who have rejected you in the past.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to have her. You have to have an epiphany. Read what's on this site and maybe you'll have one. Better yet, go after this girl and when that's behind you, come back, you'll be motivated to find out what the right mentality is.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to lose any sleep if I don't pull it off. I see plenty of women on a regular basis. With that being said, I enjoy a challenge, so, any tips you could give would be great.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight...

You want to basically ruin someone's life to satisfy your ego of winning a challenge?

You sir are a j@ck@ss

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She shot you down once. She has a BF. She's a coworker. This has fail written all over it.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a challenge you want then why not try climbing Mount Everest. At least you have a chance of succeeding.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to hang out once, and she wouldn't do it. Keep in mind her man is lame and ugly, and she confided in me that he cheated on her last year and it broke her heart.

So you've been rejected by a chick who has a lame ugly boyfriend, who cheated on her, yet she's still talking about marrying.... :rolleyes:

Whatever that 'something' is that you see when you look her in the eye is a product of your own lustful imagination.

Getting with this chick would be very long, drawn-out and probably unfruitful process. If you'd had relations already and/or she'd shown any kind of physical interest, it might be different, but it doesn't sound like it is.

Next.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
When she starts tanning, hitting the gym, driving her ex's Mercedes, and cougar-ing the college bars, then you know she's divorced and available. Then you can go after her lol.

All joking aside, don't go there.

She's not your dream woman. It's just a fantasy. She's TAKEN and using you for attention. Honestly, she'd probably be a bytch to you if she were single. She's only charming and flirty because she knows it can't go anywhere.

Finally, it's really bad news to mess with a taken chick and a coworker one at that.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
She shot you down once. She has a BF. She's a coworker. This has fail written all over it.
Apparently, it has challenge written all over it.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, sleeping with someone who is already in a relationship is generally considered wrong, but IMO, given that you aren't forcing anyone to cheat, cheating on anyone, or friends with the person being cheated on, it's not really your concern, ethically speaking. But being that she's your coworker, there's a big chance of this hurting you. There's also the risk of a false rape accusation if he ever finds out and she takes the easy way out of the consequences of her actions. Finally, from what you've described, it sounds like she's using you for attention, and not genuinely interested.

Anyway. If you google around "boyfriend destroying tactics" you'll find some interesting info; to summarise, you wait for her to talk about him (or guide the conversation there yourself) and any time she complains about his behaviour, you reframe it as "nice guy" behaviour so that it sounds like you're defending him, when really you're making him sound needy, low-value and boring. If she says he texts too much, you say "you mean the world to him, so of course he wants to talk to you all the time". If he doesn't text often enough, you say "he's just worried that you'll realise he's a bit clingy and insecure, he doesn't mean to make you feel bad". The idea is to take all the mystery out of him and make him seem beta, while seeming as though you're defending him.

Try to be subtle, but I used similar tactics quite ham-handedly once and still succeeded, although mostly because the girl already had doubts - it's far easier to play off existing doubts than it is to seed new ones. The other thing you want to focus on is finding out what's missing from their relationship and offering her that. If he's too needy then you should be aloof. If he's too aloof, you should connect to her emotionally (without being an emotional tampon). You need to get her talking about him, but it's best if you don't directly ask because you don't want her to think you're trying to damage their relationship (even though you are).

The best thing to do would be to invite her to a bar after work. Casually say "Come with me to bar X after work. Just one drink. [smile] I won't take no for an answer [wink]". Get her laughing, do very light kino (google "escalation ladder"), then guide the conversation towards the boyfriend and try to use the above tactics. Once she's had a couple of drinks - just to loosen her inhibitions, I'm not telling you to date rape her - invite her back to your place for some innocent non-sexual activity. The best is if you have a pet, because bi­tches love pets. You can tell her "Rover is just dying to meet you". If she agrees to go back with you, then continue escalating. If she doesn't eject at any point, then you should get laid, but it's a big if; to be honest, I don't fancy your chances, or the risks involved (but I would still do it because I'm irresponsible).