Need Help: Stacking and Sh1t Tests

zarathustra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are the main problems that are hurting my game and I need some advice. Yeah, I know it's all about havin' fun but some vagina would be nice too.

1. My inability to effectively stack sets. Opening is no problem for me. I belong to the school of thought that says it doesn't matter what you open with. I've used "do you girls like salad?" & "so what's your story?" to open. My problem is I find that during the A1-A3 attraction phase it’s on me to continue the dialogue. Women won't introduce new threads into the conversation and the wing I've been working with (a recovering AFC) is no help. When the girls start looking around for no reason I know it’s not good so I roll off before they can to at least still have the hope of reopening the set later...later never comes.

During the attraction phase I do believe the 90/10 rule is true. I have been in too many situations where I have to carry the whole conversation...indefinitely. But I don't care! I'll talk forever. Whatever I gotta do I'll do. But I have trouble going from “who lies more" to the cube. I can't make it look "natural." I think it just looks like i'm talking about a whole bunch of random sh1t.

2. Sh1t tests. I don't know about you guys but I get these all the time. Here is a typical one: I open and one of the girls, usually it's either the ugliest one or the hottest one who shoots it down with "that's a stupid question" or something along those lines. Some other message boards say to just stare at the set for a few seconds in silence and walk away...but I don't know about that. There must be a better way. I think the sh1t test is just a way for them to gauge your confidence and see if you won't take no for an answer. Am I wrong? I'd like to use some witty comebacks but I get a deer in the headlights problem.

Any and all advice is appreciated.

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you read to just look at them and walk away. You're totally right. A sh1t test is exactly the girl seeing if your gonna man up and continue on or run away.

As for witty combacks, I'm not really sure I kinda make them up as they go. If someone was being a real b!tch I would apologize for "bothering them during their time of the month". Some girls like it, others hated it. Don't worry too much about what to say, its human nature to be able to come back with comebacks. The reason you get paralyzed is cause your not used to a girl doing it. If a dude said, "thats a stupid question" what would you say.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does 'A1-A3' mean and what does the '90/10 rule' mean? Is that part of the mystery method? By the sound of your post you're using canned lines and material. That won't work in the long term. You need to develop your inner game and become a natural.

A sh*t test is a girls way of seeing what you're really like... are you a fake or real. You usually fail tests by reacting in a negative way to them. By being a 'dear in the headlights' you're subconsciously telling them you are not high value and you're putting them on a pedestal.

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
What does 'A1-A3' mean and what does the '90/10 rule' mean? Is that part of the mystery method?
I know the 90/10 rule is that one person carries on 90% of the convo; the other person 10%. For this particular guys hes carrying 90 the girl, 10

zarathustra

Don Juan
Reaction score
A1 - Approach
A2 - Create Attraction
A3 - Create Interest

It may be one of Mysterys theories I cant remember. After attraction phase then it goes to building comfort...ect...

No more canned lines. I don't go up to a set and say "did you see that fight outside?" anymore. I do have my own canned material that I know I'll use.

The 90/10 rule is a theory that states that during the attraction phase (it can last 15 mins; it can last 1 hour) women will talk only 10 percent of the time, the other 90 percent is on you. She's determining her level of attraction for you.

I probably just need more practice, but the critisism I read on this site helps me.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're following Mystery Method so surely you've come across his "Is she always like this?" question to the group as a reaction to the obstacle. The obstacle is sh1t testing you (testing your confidence) but also demanding your attention (i.e. "I'm the hottest you should be talking to me" or "I'm the ugliest and hate being ignored, I act as ****blocker to all these chicks"). Briefly acknowledge the obstacle with a comeback and quickly disarm her then continue gaming the set/target.

With your issue stacking, it seems you're not generating attraction. You're just barrelling on and with a 90/10 approach you can talk and they've got nothing to do but listen - but you should be trying to start multiple threads until you find a hook point where they/she starts showing interest and talking then you know you're progressing the set/target. Try switching the topics of conversation you're using. And your comment suggesting the attraction phase can last an hour and you do 90% of the talking during that time is plain wrong - you should move onto another set way before then if things aren't progressing.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use the M3 method but if you're gonna do the 90/10, you have no choice but to barrel through and hope you get the hook point. But like the guy above me said, you should have some kind of personal boundary where it just becomes a waste of your time. I used to use the 3 minute rule, where she's allowed to not contribute and even be a btch for 3 minutes. If I didn't feel any desire from her to keep the convo going, I did us both a favor and ended it.

Then there's also your conversational style, which has an effect on the results your getting. There are little things you wanna do - like cut down on questions and sht like that.

Nowadays, the best model that describes how I look at interacting is Entropy's model. I don't want to go into detail but it basically breaks down interactions and attraction in terms of rapport - whether you assume it, how you break it, etc. It's actually a really simple but ingenious model and you're not coming from a place where you're busting your ass to get the girl, hoping that she hooks, or modeling a conversation, which should be normal and FLOW, as a disjointed routine stack. I don't have to worry about transitioning from the best friends opener to the cube when I can pull a conversation thread out of almost anything she says. And if there's a lull, I can tell a story, talk about something cool I did, some DVD I watched recently, whatever interests me. Who gives a fvck about getting to the cube.

And as far as sht tests, the only way you fail them is by reacting within the context of her sht test. If she says buy me a drink, and you do that, OR you incongruently make a big deal about it when you tell her no, you fail. If she accuses you of trying to pick her up, and you start denying it, you fail. Technically the easiest response to a sht test is to ignore it as if it didn't even enter your reality and keep doing what you want to do. The reason why staring and walking away is bad is because you're walking away as a reaction to her sht test. She basically scared you away and all it took was a little resistance to make you go inside your head and paralyze yourself.

And as much as guys love witty lines, it's not even necessary to get all flashy with this sht. So if she's throwing a sht test on you and you're not into her, just ignore her. If she's throwing a sht test on you while you're trying to game her, just say haha that's cute then move on with your convo, as if what she said didn't even register in your head for a split second. Or you can misinterpret what she said or do a ton of other things that totally subvert the context of her sht test. Obviously these things come out better when you're genuinely having fun and not easily thrown off by a girl breaking rapport with you