need help shy

beefjerkyman

Reaction score
Im new here so whats up everyone.

ok so here is my promblem im really shy when it comes to girls.I can talk to them but when it comes to going on dates and doing stuff with them i just freak out and most of the time i will make up excuses to not go out,and its not that i didnt like this girl she was really hot. I was just way to nervous i almost throw up its really bad Im realy prude i cant even kiss a girl it sucks.Im a virgin not that i choose to be i want to lose it but just to shy. I think part of the reason might be that i am embarrased by the size of my penis which is about 1" soft and 4"hard.Im kind of skeptical of what girls would think when they saw it.

if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it thanks.

RestoretheROAR84

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude don't even worry about it. Even if you do go out w/ her and it doesn't go well, she still chose to go out w/ you. All you can do is give it your best and what happens happens, don't even worry about your flaws, she isn't worth your time if she can't deal w/ them.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
well hey if you're embarrassed about your penis size mind as well never have sex.

dont let chances pass, if they go bad, that's ok there are many more, but if you don't take them, then none will come.

if you keep passing up chances, people are gona start thinking you dont wana hang out and they will stop inviting you.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstoff, actually take a ruler to your peinor. My self esteem was crepe for some very important situations b/c I thought my magic stick was small. One day, I just got pissed and grabbed a ruler, and I proved to be much larger than I thought. I was like WTF? I had underestimated myself for years. Also, dont lose hope. Your peinor can grow until your 21 and you never know quite when to give up. One of my friends had serious problems till when he was 17. Puberty can attack at any time.

You might want to drink coffee to. It breaks down certain types of estrogens found in plastics, raising your testosterone level. Also, only 2% of women surveyed in a lot of large studies said peinor size was most important. Women actually like guys who are tall and have nice asses better. It is crazy.

I used to be very shy too. Get a confidence song. A song that makes you feel like you can do anything and anyone. I really like Headstrong. Then, play the song before you talk to people. All you have to do is believe that you're awesome and you'll probably realize that you are.

Girls are more into emotions than physical stuff anyway. Learn some game by reading some articles on this site (I lack game, as I have just found this site. Even the most confident, outgoing people have trouble if they don't have game). This site also has great articles on confidence.

Also, Don't be afraid to fail or get rejected. Everyone has been rejected at least once. Life has given you one hell of a challenge, but that just gives you more room to rise.

beefjerkyman

Reaction score
thanks for all the replys it has really helped and im gonna try my best to get some confidence.