Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help on openers?

djjon

Reaction score
I just recently discovered this great site, thank god. Ever since I've been soaking as much info as possible to the degree that it has made me reluctant to approach women in the sense that I know what to do(sort of) and def what not to do. I know that everyone says that you should just have fun when you are approaching women but it is not that easy in my mind. I guess the basic problem I have(along with some other basic problems lol) is that I'm not too sure how to open. I have a sociology class with a bunch of very attractive girls and i would love to talk to them but I'm not sure how to do an opener without sounding super lame... what do you guys think? any feedback is greatly appreciated.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice I can give you is to LISTEN. Start with a hello, bring up anything topical, and LISTEN to her answers. The far majority of the time, they will say something that you can key off of into the next part of the convo (as Espi said). Just keep that going. The trick is to ask open-ended questions here. It doesn't help you if she can respond with a "yes" or "no".

As far as the "topical" discussion, it can be anything to do with your sociology class.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
Best advice I can give you is to LISTEN. Start with a hello, bring up anything topical, and LISTEN to her answers. The far majority of the time, they will say something that you can key off of into the next part of the convo (as Espi said). Just keep that going. The trick is to ask open-ended questions here. It doesn't help you if she can respond with a "yes" or "no".

As far as the "topical" discussion, it can be anything to do with your sociology class.

Exactly. Topical conversations are the way to go.

Don't think of it as "opening". Think of it as being a friendly human being. And I know "friend" is a bad word around here, but if you're trying to connect with these girls, you need to have some sort of social vibe about you.

So talk about how crazy the last test was, or how heavy the book is, or how cool the teacher's shoes are. Whatever is on your mind. You're hesitant because you think these girls will be like "Who is this dude hitting on me?" But you're not hitting on them. You're being friendly. And if they can't handle that, then f**k 'em.