Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help on how to turn my life around

coolguy1

Reaction score
Hi. I am a sophmore in highschool, about to be a junior, and have not hooked up with a single girl since I've started high school. I cant take it anymore. I hang out wit a good, popular crowd at school, and all my friends hook up with girls all the time while I sit there wishing I was them. Most people dont know how it feels. I have many friends at school but dont hang out with ANY outside of school. It's partially because I'm afraid to try, and partially because of my parents. I have gotten depressed to the point where I drink and smoke to make me happy at times. The thing is...I'm not socially awkward or anything, in fact, I'm known to be one of the funniest guys in school. I can always make someone laugh with my jokes. I'm a positive, known around, funny, social guy and hang out with girls all the time at school (but never have outside

I read this forum a lot and the DJ bible is very long and I havent started but want to in summer, although I have read many like it and wrote notes even. Still, I RARELY hang out with people from school and mostly hang out with my friends from another school. When we meet up with other girls and stuff, Im the same funny, positive, social, loved guy I always am. But I still havent gotten even a kiss yet.

In a rare occurence where I went to an ASB event, I got so close to hooking up with my one-itis, she gave me all the signs, yet I was too ***** to do anything.

Before giving me other links on how to deal with girls, I NEED INSTRUCTIONS, on how to improve myself, I need a challenge to DO, not READ. Any help is appreciated

P.s: I know I'm still very young and that's the best part, I still have lots of time to change.

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask girls you know and like to meet for coffee or something you want to do. If they don't want to, move on to the next one.

Once you run out of girls you know and are interested in (or even before you do) then move on to girls you don't know.

Figure out a way to open a conversation with them. Once you start talking it will flow in the moment. Say you like her shoes, girls love shoes. Since you're in High School ask them what they want to major in in college. If you're truly interested in a girl, you shouldn't have trouble asking questions about them, what their interests are etc. Once you ask questions they'll just start talking. Girls love to talk. Use your humor here and there when you can but don't overdo it.

It's a process of elimination. You have to weed out the girls that aren't interested in you to find the ones that are.

Don't overthink things. Stop being a ***** and do what you want to do. You can't succeed with anything unless you're willing to fail.

Don't take any advice seriously without thinking about it and adapting it to your own personality and situation.

Read the DJ Bible.

Good luck.

Redempti0n

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to hang out with your friends from school outside of school simply ask: "What are you idiots doing this weekend ?"

Replace "idiots" with whatever term is acceptable in your relationship with them.

"We're doing blalbalbalbla"

"Oh,cool. Sounds like fun. Give me a call and I'll join you if I'm not busy".

It's highschool man. Every is (or should be) looking to make as many frinds as possible and hang out with as many people as possible. If you're not the socially awkward guy sitting in the corner by himself , you should have no problem being accepted.

The example above is how I started hanging out with a group in my school. Best times I ever had.

whatwg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, girls aren't your life. I didn't hook up with anyone until I was in college. Girls like guys who don't make girls their life anyway.

coolguy1

Reaction score
I'm just need to start knowing more people. I need to be introduced to more people who would be down to hang out. Any advice on meeting new people?